six

If Lettie's talking seems unrealistic, it's not. I said my first word at eight months old and Angelo did it just a day before I did. Sammy could form four to five word sentences at two. It depends on the parents and how they start developing their kid's speech.

If anyone wants to know, my first word was surprisingly 'lolo' -it sounded more like yoyo-, like for Angelo, everyone thought it would be dad or Luke but I guess not and Angelo's first word was 'shit' because he heard Cole say that :)

Scarlett's second birthday.

Little footsteps were heard bounding towards Lucius' bedroom. He smiled. He had been awake for a little while now, just waiting for his baby sister to try and jump into his bed, but like every time she was too tiny to reach him so she would plop down on the floor with a sad pout on her face until Lucius finally lifts her up.

He purposely kept the door ajar so she could come in since she couldn't reach the door knob. He pretended to be asleep just as the door opened.

Quiet giggles escaped the little girl as she ran up to her big brother's bed and started trying to climb up. It was a special day today. Mama had told her it was her birthday, whatever that meant, and she would get a lot of chocolates, kisses, hugs, presents and cake today.

Little Lettie didn't care about the presents. She was more excited about the kisses, hugs, cake and chocolates. She had tasted cake many times before and she loved the chocolate one. She loved hugs and kisses too.

As usual though, she couldn't climb up. She wanted to surprise her luci by climbing up herself on her special day but she couldn't, so she plopped herself down on the carpeted floor pouting sadly with teary eyes. Why couldn't his bed be like Dom Dom?

That was when Lucius decided to "wake up".

He fake gasped. "My little Lettie didn't wake me up today." He fake pouted, making Lettie perk up.

"Uci I hewe!" She squealed and tried to jump up again, but failed.

"Oh there you are! I thought you wouldn't come!" He smiled at her as he pulled her up on his lap.

She snuggled into his chest curling into a little ball, and giggled. Lucius' heart melted into a puddle. She was so tiny that if he hunched over a little, no one would be able to see her.

"I go all day silly usi!" She laughed.

"That's true, you do come here everyday." He kissed her head.

"Happy birthday my love." He held her tighter to him and kissed her head multiple times.

"Mommy gif cake!" She giggled.

"Oh yeah? Which one do you want?" He asked her in a baby voice after making sure no one was listening.

"Coco!" She squealed.

"So you want chocolate cake huh? Your wish is my command, princess." He bowed with her still in his arms, squeezing her close.

Lettie laughed.

"Uci pwince?" She tilted her head like a puppy, moving away to look at her big brother.

He wanted to say king but her face was too adorable to refuse.

"Yeah baby I'll be a prince if you want me to be." He lightly tickled her stomach making her squeal.

"Pwince!" She clapped her hands looking at her older brother, testing how she liked the new nickname.

"Uci? Daddy? Mommy?" She asked with a frown on her cute little face.

"I don't know where daddy is, darling. Why don't we go find him and mommy?" He suggested.