sixteen

Domenico, Julian and Atlas pulled up in Domenico's fancy car just as zeus and Hestia hesitantly left with their mom, not wanting to leave Lettie alone. Jamie left just after, with his dad. He sneaked a hug from Lettie and ran off, leaving the very overprotective guards angry and zeus jealous since he was watching everything from the car.

"Jamie's weird, isnt he Mr guard?" Lettie asked one of her bodyguards.

Both nodded their heads vigorously.

"Very weird, little miss." He answered.

"I think Zeus is very pretty." She thoughtfully told them before she spotted her three brothers walking upto her. They, fortunately for Jamie, had not seen him hugging their baby sister since they were too busy arguing.

"Dom dom! Attie! Juli!" Lettie squealed and ran to her brothers, meeting them halfway. The guards ran after her.

"Sunshine!" "Little monkey!" "My baby trouble!" They all spoke in unison but Domenico caught her first.

"How was your day!" Atlas asked as they started walking to Domenico's car.

"I loved it here! I even made friends with almost all the kids in my class and I have three bestfriends, how cool is that, Attie! and I shared my lunch with them! Do you know ms kira made me a flower sandwich for lunch? She gave me so many and I finished it all! She even gave me jelly beans!" She rambled all about her day, leaving the lunch fiasco out. That was for Toni to know.

"That's great, monkey! So, what are your bestfriends' names?" Julian curiously asked. He was just checking if there were any boys.

"Um, theres Tia, then theres Zeus, oh and Jamie!" She counted on her fingers.

"Wait wait wait, how many of them are boys?" Domenico asked calmly.

"Two!" She answered excitedly, happy that her brothers were intrested in knowing how many friends she made.

"Two boys?!" Atlas screeched which Lettie misunderstood as excitement.

"That's not all! I knew them already! They were at the place where papa's friends meet! I've talked to Jamie before because his grandpa is papa's friend, but never Zeus. We only waved at each other. Tia is his Irish twin! I don't know what that means but it sounded cool." She ranted again.

The brothers were still fixated on boys though.

"I thought we said no boys, Lettie!" Julian whined.

"Well they're my friends and they're very nice so you just have to deal with it." She snorted.

"You sassy troublemaker." Domenico playfully narrowed his eyes at her. She just grinned and giggled when Atlas kept tickling her neck and belly.

Lettie took off to find her mother as soon as they got her out of the car.

"MOMMY I'M HOME!" She yelled, running to her mother who was sitting in the living room with her laptop, working.

"Hi baby." She greeted, kissing her head.

"How was school?" She asked fixing Lettie's hair which were now ruffled no doubt because of Atlas' tickle attack.

"It was great mommy!" Lettie was about to say more but Toni bounded into the living room with excited barks and yips escaping him.

He had missed his little human.

"Toni! I missed you!" She squealed.

Toni barked as if to say 'me too'. Athene sighed as she knew now Lettie would ignore everyone and give all her attention to the dog. He was her best friend and her son according to her.