twenty-five

Lettie was mad at Lucius.

Shocking right?

Her other brothers were definitely eating it all up.

"Come on princess why aren't you talking to me?" Lucius pleaded.

Lettie just huffed and turned to Domenico. She raised her arms, silently demanding him to pick her up which he did without hesitation, sending a smug smirk to his older brother.

Lucius stared at Lettie with a butt hurt expression. She really chose Domenico over him? Him?!

"Dom Dom, tell Lucius I'm not talking to him." Lucius was stumped.

No prince Luci?!

Even Domenico was shocked.

"Wait wait wait. What did I even do!" He cried out.

When Domenico didn't move from his place, Lettie spotted her father walking into his office.

"Down!" She demanded and Domenico reluctantly put her down.

She ran to her father and clung to his upper thigh. Aries laughed and picked her up.

"Go go go daddy!" She rushed as she saw Lucius approaching.

Aries raised his brows but complied with his daughter's wishes and rushed into his office.

Lettie slammed the door right in Lucius' face.

Lucius approached his mother looking mighty upset.

"What's up with your face?" Athene raised a brow at her oldest child.

"I don't know what I did but Lettie's mad at me." He scowled.

Athene laughed loudly.

"Yeah nice joke try that again." She giggled.

"Lettie's mad at him. Yeah right." She laughed, as Julian and Atlas joined in, juice snorting out of Atlas' nose.

"No he's serious. She's actually mad at him and get this. She called him Lucius." Domenico spoke with humour in his eyes as he tried to stifle a laugh.

"Shut up little shit." Lucius snarled smacking Dom's head.

"Fuck you!" He sneered back.

Meanwhile in Aries' office.

"So what was that about, princess?" Aries stared at her in amusement.

"I'm mad at Lucius." Lettie scoffed.

Aries couldn't believe his ears. Lettie. Was. Mad. At. Lucius. The impossible happened. Aries expected pigs to fly soon.

"And why is that, my little darling?" He asked her, highly amused.

Lucius and Aries were the only ones who had never been victims of Lettie's silent treatment.

Well, only Lucius now.

"Luci has a girlfriend and he's getting married and he didn't tell me!" Lettie whined.

"What?" Aries asked dumbfounded. When did Lucius get a girlfriend? And marriage? What?

"Yeah. A nakey girl walked out of his room and into mine this morning. She was really weird and mean though. She came in and opened all my doors, then she looked through my pretty earrings and necklaces and bracelets, my clothes- that took me so much time to put back daddy!-, then she saw me looking at her so she gave me a mean face. I asked her who she was and she told me she was Luci's girlfriend and then she told me everything would be hers when they get married and she also said she would kick me out of the house when they do because I'm a- a - bastard? Yeah a bastard child. What does that mean daddy?" She rambled.