five

Scarlett is one here.

Scarlett wouldn't stop crying. It was worrying the Domenico and Atlas. They had tried everything, but she just wouldn't stop crying. At this rate, she could get sick.

She hadn't seen her daddy,mommy , Lucius and Julian the whole day either and it just irked her more. She didn't understand where half of her family was.

She was currently in Domenico's arms, who was rocking her back and forth gently to calm her down.

"What's wrong my baby? Why are you so sad today, huh? Who upset you?" He cooed to her and kissed her head, making her look at him with sad doe eyes. It made him melt and pulled at his heartstrings.

"Come on love don't look at me like that! Do you want me to cry? Do you want dom dom to cry?" He talked in a dramatic tone.

"No dom dom." She cried more.

He tickled her a little bit and that worked, she giggled but then she started crying again.

"Oh no. What's up with her today?" Atlas asked in a sad tone.

"I don't know, man. I think she hasn't gotten proper sleep. That has to be it." He told him, looking down at her crying face and big puppy eyes. She even had little teeth which was the cutest thing ever.

(This is also Lucius' phone wallpaper from her first birthday

(This is also Lucius' phone wallpaper from her first birthday.)

That was when they realized, her cries were slowly coming to a stop. She had now resorted to sucking on her brother's shirt collar which she had in a tight fist while the other was gripping on his pinky.

Her eyes were starting to droop which meant she was about to sleep. So Domenico was right. It was because of lack of sleep.

"See!" He quietly exclaimed to Atlas who shrugged with a weird look on his face. He would never understand how babies work.

"Dada." She whimpered quietly.

"Really babygirl? I handle your tantrums the whole day and you want dad now? That's just not fair." He whined to her.

She had fallen asleep though.

Domenico only groaned while Atlas laughed at his older brother's misery.

Domenico settled on the couch with Scarlett laying on his chest and went on his phone to pass the time as Atlas left to finish his homework.

An hour later, the brother and parents entered the house, immediately looking around for their youngest. There, they found the cutest sight ever. Domenico was asleep cuddling Lettie to his chest like a human teddy bear with his lips curved up in a smile.

Lettie had Domenico's shirt collar in her fist and was holding his pinky in a tight grip, trying to suck on it.

"Awe my babies!" Athene squealed and kissed both their heads, startling Domenico awake who jumped up and pulled scarlett tight to his chest.