thirty-one

Hehe we changed our minds, Mirabelle comes after this chapter, but there's plenty of dramas and even luci present in this one too :)

Lettie had just stepped into the mansion when her phone rang. She looked at the caller id.

Tia

She instructed Toni to go upstairs and he did without any protests.

Sighing, she picked it up and placed it on her ear, walking into the living room to see Domenico sprawled on the couch, doing something on his phone.

"Yes, Hestia?" Lettie answered but she was met with the sounds of sobbing.

Lettie was now laid down on the couch with her head on Domenico lap after she gave him a kiss on the head.

"What's wrong?" She sighed.

"Zeus- i-" She cut her off and shot up.

"Zeus what? Is he okay?" She asked Hestia wide eyed in concern. She was just there a few minutes ago, what happened?

"Oh He's fucking great alright?" Hestia bitterly answered. She was the one crying and here Lettie was, asking if Zeus was okay.

"Then what's wrong? Why are you crying?" Lettie asked. Hestia had been her best friend since they were four. Maybe she had a reason to be rude. Maybe she was just having a bad day?

Lettie hoped it was one of those. Giving a very confused Domenico a hug, she left the living room.

"Lettie, they're getting a divorce. Mom and dad. Him and Zeus are kicking mom and I out of the house." Lettie was flabbergasted. So that is why Hestia had been so upset?

"What? Why would they do that? I mean, as bad as this is, I understand your mom, but why you?" She asked in confusion.

"I don't know!" Hestia lied, sobbing more.

"I have a penthouse in the city if you and Ana need it, you can always come over to my house too, Tia." Lettie sympathetically said, feeling sad for her friend. How could zeus and Ruslan do that to her?

"Can I come over right now? I just need some comfort." She whimpered and Lettie immediately agreed, her friend was going through so much, the least she could do was put her anger aside for a day and console her.

"Of course you can! I'll be right here with ice cream, snacks, candies, your favorite movies and my famous hugs to cheer you up. Drive safe okay?" She told her in a soothing tone.

"Okay. See you soon Lettie, love you." She sniffled.

Lost in thought, Lettie didn't think it through and analyze it, she just took it as a friend saying 'love you' to their close friend.

"Love you too, Tia." She smiled and hung up.

"Poor girl." Lettie muttered, worried for her.

Walking upstairs, she called the housekeeping staff of her penthouse, which was a gift from Domenico.

"Hi Ms. Romano, what can I do for you? Should I get the penthouse ready? Are you going to be staying here?" Lena, the housekeeper fired questions after questions as soon as she picked up.

"Hey Lena, yes please get the penthouse ready, no im not going to be staying there, a friend of mine and her mom need a place to stay. They'll be arriving either tomorrow or tonight." She informed.

"Oh alright, Ms. Romano."

"Please get the penthouse ready by midnight though. Thanks Lena." She hung up and sighed in frustration.