bonus bonus bonus

Y'all- I KEEP COMING BACK TO THIS BOOK HELP LMAO- I wrote this one when I was bored- like two weeks ago.

lettie is seventeen and introducing Zeus as her boyfriend in this chapter.

"Are you sure you want your boyfriend to die so soon? I mean, it's been a week." Athene shrugged, biting into a cookie.

"Luci will kill him if I don't bring him home, momma." Lettie snorted as she brushed her hair.

"You literally told him everything- even about the date despite knowing how overprotective he is. Knowing your father, he will be the first to whip out a gun." She laughed. The bond between her oldest and youngest was definitely unique.

"Eh. I've never been able to lie to Luci anyways and we will be there to stop them from killing my boyfriend don't worry." She shrugged.

"How do I look?" Lettie enquired, fixing the top of her dress. They were going out for dinner and no one except Lucius and Athene knew zeus was coming along.

They had already told Ruslan about them dating and the man looked like he was about to burst from excitement.

He was invited to dinner too but he had a business trip to go on so he couldn't come.

The Mother-daughter pair walked downstairs hand in hand, talking and joking around like best friends. They were instantly attacked with compliments once downstairs.

"Oh little one you look so stunning." Salvatore kissed his granddaughter's head.

Lettie grinned. Growing up, she was used to these kind of compliments and appreciated them so much. Her family never let her self esteem go down.

After getting loads of praises, she saved Luci for last.

"You're coming with me." He simply said and she nodded in agreement.

He led her out to his very expensive sports car and opened the door for her, letting her slide in.

He always treated her like a princess, and expected Zeus to do more than that for his own sake. He wouldn't sit around and see his sister being treated any less than she deserved.

"You nervous?" He asked, once they were settled into his car.

"Not really." She shrugged.

Lucius nodded. She wasn't the one who needed to be nervous anyways.

Lucius smirked, his hand teaching to touch his gun.

"If my boyfriend gets hurt tonight, I swear on Toni I will not be talking to you for a whole month." She threatened when she saw the mischievous glint in his eyes.

He completely deflated.

"That's not fair. Anyone could hurt him, why do I have to bare the consequences?" He exclaimed in disbelief.

"You'd be the first one to pull out a gun with dadda even if you know everything. I told you first!" She huffed.

"Technically you told me second because Jamie was first." He grumbled.

"You know, eavesdropping isn't very nice of you brother." She narrowed her eyes at him.

"If it involves you, you best believe eavesdropping isn't the worst of things I would do." He shrugged and Lettie huffed out a laugh.

"Seriously though. I'll be watching you." She warned.

"Okay okay. I won't do anything."..... For now. He added in his mind. It had been like a week and that boy's influence was already making his baby threaten him. It wasn't like they would kill him, Just rough him up a little bit....... With their guns and if he wasn't strong enough to survive that, he wasn't worth dating his baby sister.