Chapter Fourteen

The Date

Ring Ring Ring!!! "Ugh are you serious?" I said out loud as I rolled over with my eyes still closed to answer my ringing ass phone. Man I swear people just won't let a girl freaking sleep. That shit be starting to irritated me like for real all I want to do is get some sleep please people just leave me alone for five minutes.

Karl: What?
NaQuian: Damn it's like that now?

I heard his voice came through the phone I popped my eyes opened fast aw damn why I just snapped on my man see that's what I get for answering the phone with my eyes closed you never know who the hell it is.

Karl: Awe I'm sorry baby I wasn't paying attention I was sleep kind of
NaQuian: Its cool baby I just wanted to see if you wanted to go out with me tonight
Karl: Yes I will love too
NaQuian: Okay baby going to make reservations for 8 be ready I'm going to come pick you up around 7:30pm
Karl: Okay sounds perfect baby I love you see you then
NaQuian: I love you too

"Karl baby breakfast is ready" my mom yelled just as I hung up the phone with NaQuian sexy ass. Man I can't wait until my date with him we have just been chilling basically catching up with each other this past couple of weeks. Yes we have been together for almost a month now and we are still getting to know each other in taking it slow I don't want to rush anything with him.

I have had boyfriends in the past but to be quite honest I haven't lost my virginity yet. I been saving it for the right person and the right moment I just couldn't give myself fully to the other fools I dated and let me tell you I am glad u waited because them fools was not the ones.

"What's for breakfast darling?" I asked my mom as while walking into the kitchen "Chocolate Pancakes, Sausage Links and some HashBrowns" she said fixing our plates "Yes, my favorite" I said taking a seat to wait on her to get done fixing plates. "Where is your brother?" She asked me as she made plates up "I don't know mom I don't think he came home last night he probably stayed over Cailyn house" I said rolling my eyes because I don't know where else he will be at even though they broke up two weeks ago.

She has been steady calling the house phone which I don't know because Lam has his own cellphone but anyways that shit is crazy in their business so I say they just on a break for right now they will be back together soon it never fails.

"I hope she got her stuff together to be with my son" my mom said before sitting down at the table. "Me too" I said as we bow our head and mama said grace then we started eating our breakfast in pure peace.

"You have reached Cherlynn sorry I missed your call right now please leave your number in name and I will give you a call back" Cherlynn voice said through my phone.

"Hey girl it's me I was just calling to see if my brother was over there? And to let you know I will be stopping by your house tomorrow to bring you your homework and spend sometime with my love I miss you girl in I love you see you tomorrow" I said leaving a voicemail on her answer machine.

I had to called her because mama said Cailyn just called our house phone again today for the six time looking for my brother I hope everything okay with the baby he need to call her in see:

"Aight baby I'm off to work love you tell your brother to call me when you see him I will see y'all in the morning" my mom said kissing me on my right cheek before heading out the door to work a double.

Damn it's already five a clock I said to myself as I checked the time on my phone. Well I still have time to take a quick nap let me set an alarm clock for six thirty. That should give me a little more rest and time to get dressed before NaQuian comes get me for our date I thought to myself as I drift off to sleep.

Ring Ring!!! I opened my eyes seeing the big clock and time going off on phone. I got up from the couch in went upstairs heading straight into my room to shower. NaQuian will be here in a hour I need to hurry up and get myself looking good for him.

Fifteen minutes later I get out the shower and dry myself off with a big towel then brush my teeth and rinse my mouth out with some Cool Peppermint Mouthwash and moisturize myself down in some Shea Butter Lotion.

I put on a pair of my Gold Sexy Lace Scalloped Bandage Design Bra in Panty Set with a Pink and Gold Chain Decoration Slit Bodycon Dress. "Makeup" I said to myself as I put on my dress and started doing my makeup with Pink and Gold.

Ring Ring!!! My phone started ringing on the bed I walk over there seeing it was my boyfriend calling so I pick it up answering it.

Karl: Hi baby
NaQuian: I'm outside
Karl: Okay baby here I come

I said hanging up the phone and throwing on a pair of Pink Fluffy Chain Decoration Pumps and putting my hair into a Hair Flip Style then grabbed a Casual Gold Patchwork Metal Accessories Decoration Pink Crossbody Bag placing all my personal belongings into it and headed downstairs to leave.

"You looking good baby" he said standing by the door dressed in a Light Blue SnapBack with a Casual Hooded Collar Light Blue Goat Letter Print Black Two-piece Pants Set and a pair of Light Blue Vans.

"You look damn good baby" I said giving him a kiss on the lips and he deepened. I started putting off his hoodie still while kissing him and he pick me up backing me back into the house while never breaking the kiss then he placed me on the couch we still tongue kissing heavy.

He lay me back on the couch as he got on top of me and finally broke the passionate kiss we were sharing between the two of us. He started kissing me all down from my neck to my collar bone. I left a small moan he stopped in looked at me "Karl hold on are you about this you know I can wait for you baby" he said looking down at me while he was still on top of me. "Yes baby I'm sure I want you" I said kissing him again and we started our heated kiss section again.

Then he gently started pulling everything off. "You sure baby after this there is no turning back?" He asked getting up "Quian baby I told you I am sure" I said looking at him and he smiled then took off his Light Blue T-Shirt he had underneath his hoodie and he got completely naked then got back on top of me.

He softly place hisself inside of me and I let out a sweep soft. I was just so far gone at this point mu mind wasn't thinking straight. He started going in and I just kept moaning and screaming his name in stuff. We made love for about a hour and half just going in he had me into all kind of position but he was very gently the whole time I didn't feel like nothing was forced upon me and if I was going to lose my virginity it was going to be with the right one and I knew in my heart NaQuian Khalil Lionel was the right for me.

"I love you NaQuian" I said to him as we just laid her naked on the couch "I love you too baby, you want to get a shower in go to dinner still?" He asked me "No, I want round two" I said smiling at him and he chuckle and we started at it again for about another hour then I was tired after that he wore my ass out.

"I just want to shower now in sleep" I said into his chest and he kissed my forehead "Lead the way" he said to me and I smiled getting up off the couch and we walked upstairs to my room going straight into the bathroom to freshen up.

After our shower we both got into my bed naked. I don't feel like putting on no clothes and I guess he didn't either we both just wanted to sleep. "I love you baby Goodnight" he said kissing me on my collarbone "Goodnight baby" I said kissing him on the lips and we fell into a comfortable sleep I got to go see Cherlynn tomorrow in tell her about this. I thought to myself as I slowly drifted off to sleep underneath NaQuain who was already knocked the hell out "He is so cute when he sleeping" I said to myself just before I fell asleep myself.