Chapter Five

First Day Of School Part 2

"Karl get up yo your already late for your first day  nigga?" My brother said snatching the covers off of me causing me to groan I hate being or waking up early in the mornings that shit drives me fucking nuts in I be having fucked up attitudes all day bruh.

"Damn mane okay Lam I'm up" I said getting up out of bed with a bad ass attitude going into the bathroom slamming the door closed hard "Stop slamming the fucking door in hurry the fuck up" he said on the other side I just rolled my damn eyes and took off my clothes jumping into the shower to start my day off.

15 minutes later I get out of the shower actually feeling pretty better hell maybe thats all I needed was a steamy hot bath I said in my head as I put on my bathrobe and walked out the bathroom also hoping Lam is not still in my damn room seeing his face might irritate me again.

Thank god he want in here I said to myself as I walked over to my closet to get dressed for class "Guess I'm going to wear something breezy today" I said out loud talking to myself I attend to do that a lot my ass always gotta friend in me while looking through my clothes then decided to put on some red panties, a white strapless bra, a Sexy Deep V Neck Printed Side Split Red Floor Length A Line Dress and some White Cash Mesh Stiletto Heeled Sandals then put my hair in a top bun while the rest laid out flat down my back and headed down the hallway out the door seeing Lam's and my mom's cars was already gone.

I pulled up to the school seeing some of the other students parking there cars in the student zone spots "Guess I wasn't the only ones late either" I said parking my car next to a nice blue looking Honda Accord it was cute I thought to myself as I got out the car heading inside the schools building.

Everybody was inside for class so I didn't see to many people outside besides the ones that were late like me but mostly nobody was out there so I made my way to the main office to pick up my schedule to see what's my second class since I missed first period this morning.

"What's your name miss?" A tall dark skin man with a low brown haircut asked looking at me he was aight looking not really my type though "Karleshia Mycah" I said looking back at him and he just nodded giving me my class schedule along with a note for the teacher I guess for me being tardy oh well I can make it up this week I'm sure of it.

     First Semester
1st Class:Basic Nutrition Mr.Denzel Hills 7:30am-8:30am
2nd Class:Psychology Mrs. Nancy Spears 8:40am-9:40am
3rd Class:Chemistry Mrs. Stormy Holmes 9:50am-10:40am
4th Class:Human Anatomy Mr.Ricky Anderson 10:50am-11:45am
5th Class:Human Development Mrs. Rosie Skies 11:56am-12:56pm

Second Semester
1st Class:Physiology Mr.Michael James 10:50am-11:45am
2nd Class:Microbiology Mrs.Michelle Jackson 11:56am-12:46pm
3rd Class:Nursing Science Mr.Paul Roman 12:52pm-1:42pm
4th Class:Pharmacists Mrs. Rachael Towns 1:48pm-2:48pm
5th Class:Communication Mrs. Isabella Ramos 2:53pm-3:45pm

As I walked down the hall going over this schedule "I wonder when's lunch" I asked myself below a whisper entering into Psychology class seeeing a short light skin woman with short brown hair and light brown eyes damn she's beautiful my mind said as I walked up to her "Thank you Mrs. Mycah have a seat anywhere that's available" she said looking at me as she took the note the dark skin man gave me in the office earlier from my hands.

Ring Ring!!! I was so zoned out that I felt like the bell rung fast ass hell but hey I ain't complaining I jumped up out my seating and went to my next class which was Chemistry I hope that shit goes by fast because me and Chemistry don't get along I almost blew up the school last year that shit was funny and scary at the same time come to think about it.