Chapter Twenty-Seven

Only You

Ring Ring! As I pulled up to the house from the park with Karleisha my phone started ringing inside my purse. I get it out and look at the missed call seeing it's from Lamarcus I sighed and waited for him to call me back because I know he is that boy known for calling back to back like he always does.

Phone Conversation
Cherlynn: Hello
Lamarcus: What u up too right now
Cherlynn: Just made it home from the park with Karleisha
Lamarcus: Yea that's cool look I called because I wanted to take you out tonight so we can talk
Cherlynn: Okay that will work
Lamarcus: Cool I will pick u up around 8
Cherlynn: Okay
End of Phone Conversation

I hung up the phone with him and look down at the time on my phone seeing it was only six thirty so I got sometime to prepare myself and get ready for this date with Lamarcus.

"Baby where you been?" My mama asked me as I walked into the room. That took me my surprise I ain't even know they will home. "I went to grab some lunch with Karleisha" I said giving her a kiss on the cheek. "How's my grand babies doing?" She said rubbing my stomach now. "They good just been busy in there with all that kicking" I said laughing which made her laugh too. "Did you go see dad side of the family in Albany?" I asked her as we sat down at the kitchen table. "Yes we would've stayed a little longer if your father in uncle Knight didn't get to fighting over no sense again had your grandma Karolina real mad she smacked both of them" mama said laughing and it made me laughed because I can really picture grandma Karolina slapping both of them she has before while I was there.

"Them to always into it every time they see each other" I said to her as she got something from the refrigerator. "Yes they are have you been back to the doctor since I been gone" she asked pouring us a glass of Raspberry Tea. "Yea I went this morning I'm having girls Dr. Turner said they are going to be identical" I said smiling as I pass her the ultra sound pictures. "Aww look at grandma little Princesses" she said smiling hard as she looked at the pictures. "Mama I need to ask you something?" I said in all seriousness she looked up at me with concern eyes. "Have daddy ever cheated on you or made you feel like he has?" I asked her just as daddy walked into the kitchen yawning. "What? I just came to get something to drink hey sweetie" my dad said looking at us because we both was staring at him like get out we're having a private conversation. "Hey daddy" I said giving him a peck on the cheek he took mama glass she had with tea inside and left out the kitchen. "That man Cher be testing my patience but I will never love someone as much as I love him" she said getting herself a new glass. "But to answer your question no he has never did that but I will tell you this I thought he did back in our senior year of college" she said pouring her drink into the cup. "Really what happened?" I asked. "One day Biology we had this group project that needed to be done by tomorrow so your father very first girlfriend Amelia Martini was his partner in at this time I was pregnant with you so I called him after school to just check in you know I trust your father I just didn't trust her Amelia was the school biggest slut but very pretty" she said "What happened when you called daddy?" I said really into this story. "Amelia had answer your daddy phone telling me that they just got finished having sex so I drove my pregnant ass over there in rage" she said laughing some. "Your Auntie Kamilla let me in and I went into his room in went off your father was trying to calm me down because I was pregnant I smack him in told him why I was upset he told me she lied made her tell me to my face she made it up" she said laughing hard now and I busted out laughing too. "Dang mama you was on a warp path" I said still laughing "Yep in your father issue me he didn't want Amelia ass no more he was all for me in you know the rest we got married had you and expanded our family more with the twins we have been together all of our lives neither one of us every leaving the other" she said smiling big I just love how happy my parents are with each other I always said I want a love like there's maybe I do have it with Lamarcus I will never know unless I give him a chance to prove himself. "Is everything okay with you in Lamarcus?" She asked me. "Were not together  no more I just feel like he isn't over his ex girlfriend Cailyn in just keeping me around cause he know ain't nobody else want me" I said tearing up. "Baby listen to me your are very beautiful in extremely attractive you will find someone for you never ever think that about yourself Cher in as far as Lamarcus goes that boy really love you I seen when we had dinner together for the big proposal he looked at u like he ain't see nobody else in the room I saw the love on his eyes for you sweetie trust me I have never steer you wrong before" she said squeezing my hand. "Mama are you sure? Because I am just not so sure anymore" I said letting all my tears flow. "Baby I'm sure I see it in his eyes every time y'all here in he looks at you that boy loves you just fix it you won't regret it" she said hugging me so tight and comfortable. "Thanks mama I love you" I said wiping my tears. "I love you more sweetie" she said smiling at me.

"Well I need to go check on your siblings make sure they okay in there" she said giving me a kiss on the cheek. "Okay give them a kiss for me I'm about to shower in get ready for my date with Lamarcus" I said getting up from the table and headed to my room to shower and get ready.

After my shower I put on a Silver Lace Bra and Panty Set then my Red Sequined Ripped Bodycon Dress and a pair of Casual Tie Leg Red Sandals then put my hair into some Long Curls and waited downstairs on Lamarcus.

"You look amazing baby have a good time tonight" my mama said giving me a kiss on my cheek and heading back into her room. She just was down here cleaning up the kitchen before she shower and go to bed.

I seen Lamarcus headlights pulled up into the driveway I went out before he can come inside to get me. "Baby I was going to come get you" he said getting out the car. "I know it's okay I got it" I said locking up the door behind me. "You look nice" he said helping me get into the car. "Thanks so do you where are we going?" I asked but he had already shut the door on my side. "Cosmo" he said getting into the car and pulled out the driveway. He was wearing a Gray Letter Print Tracksuit Set with some White Air Force Sneakers and a White Hat.

We drove to Cosmo just listening to music and enjoying each other company I would say even though we pretty much rode in silence besides from the music. "It's busy out here tonight" I said looking at all these park cars in the parking lot. "Hell yeah it is good thing we got a reservation" he said parking the car in a closer spot to the door. "Table for two?" A Tall Caucasian Man with Blue Eyes said looking at us. "Yea I got a reservation for Lamarcus" he said looking at him. "Yes that's right Mr. Mycah we got your table ready for you please follow me. "Here is your menus your waiter will be with you shorty" he said before walking off Lamarcus pulled out my seat for me then took his across from me. "So I just wanted to start off by apologizing to you about the whole Cailyn situation at the hospital I didn't mean to hurt I just don't  want you to think me in Cailyn have anything going on between us behind your back cause we ain't got no going she is just my baby mother I wouldn't have asked you to marry me if I ain't want you Cherlynn" he said looking at me. "Yeah I know that now but I just didn't think you did since you were being all secret to about turning her down on the phone with me on it are you still in love with her?" I said to him. "Sorry bout your long wait what can I get you guys to eat?" A beautiful Caucasian Woman with Short Blonde Hair and Green Eyes said looking at us. "Yea let me get that Surf and Turf Steak and Lobster dinner with a Gin and Tonic to drink what you getting baby?" He asked me. "I will take the Pulled Pork Dinner with a Lemon Iced Tea Two Lemons please" I said to her. "Okay will be back in a second thank you" she said walking away. "No i am in love with her anymore Cher I only want you I promise you there isn't anybody else it's just me and you" he said taking my hand into his. "Do you really mean that?" I said feeling the tears come down my face. "Yes I wouldn't say it if it wasn't true I love you in only you I just don't know what else I can say to make you believe me but I know what I'm saying is true" he said looking at me in the eyes. "I just hard to believe but I know I do love you in in ain't ready to let you go just yet" I said through my tears. "I'm here Cherlynn I swear I am" he said wiping away the tears from my eyes. "I believe you" I said to him. "Good now keep this on your damn finger in don't take it off again or we going to have a problem" he said jokingly as he placed my engagement ring back on my finger. "I won't I love you Lamarcus" I said between laughters. "I love you too" he said kissing me on the lips.

"Here you guys go enjoy your dinner" the waitress said as she unload our food in drink from a roller basket. "Thanks" we both said and started eating.

"You coming home tonight? I'm lonely in that big house without you" he said pouting and I laughed again at him. "Yes I'm coming home" I said and he gave me a long passionate kiss. "Man girl I don't know what you be doing to me Cherlynn" he said against my lips. "Just loving you" I said kissing him again so more and before we know it we had a whole make out session outside on the car. "Let's go home" he said and I nodded and we headed that way.

We pulled up to the house and he got me out the car. As soon as the door shut and the alarm was activated he gently grab me then we started back with our make out section and end up making passionate love until we both were worn out.  "Goodnight baby" he said while playing in my hair. "Night baby" I said as I laid on his chest and we both fall asleep it's good to be home with the love of my life.