Chapter Ten

The Breakup

"Lam your ignorant ass hoe is here" I called out to him while sitting on the couch walking First 48th on television as Cailyn came in the house looking mad about something lord knows how she will be one of my victims if only I had the courage to murder that stay mad about nothing asshole she just a fucking drama queen that expects everything to go her way or she is going to act a ass literally if it doesn't.

"Hello Mrs. Mycah how are you doing today?" She said smiling at my mom who just came out of the kitchen with a plate of Lasagna and garlic bread making me just scoff at her the bitch had some nerves to sit up there like a damn phony ass Princess "I'm fine Cailyn how are you?" My mother ask sitting down beside me on the couch "I'm good just left the doctors I'm not sure if Lamarcus told you yet but I am pregnant with his child" she said smiling at my mother and I busted out laughing at my mom's face expression because it was priceless.

"No he hasn't told me that well congratulations Cailyn how far along are you?" My mother asked her looking at her stomach that did actually have a small pug now that I really paid attention to the chick"13 weeks go back to the doctor in three weeks to find out the gender"she said passing my mom a small white envelope which I'm guessing all of her pregnancy shit is in it that the doctor gave her I'm assuming.

"So your 3 months pregnant with my first grandchild congratulations I hope it's a little girl" mama said looking at her ultrasound pictures while showing me too causing me too smile some as well because that is going to be that only thing I'm going to accept about the bitch hell even though I don't like her not one bit she is giving me my first niece or nephew that I can't wait to spoil rotten like their auntie.

"Thank you Mrs. Mycah I do too we already decided on some names together but them are your copy I had my doctor Camilla make a extra one for you" she said giving my mom one last smile before heading up to Lamarcus room to bugged his ass now.

"I don't like her mama but I ain't going to lie I'm excited for my niece or nephew that's coming soon" I said looking at Bugs Bunny that is currently showing on Nickelodeon "Why don't you like her Pumpkin she is a nice girl Karleshia" my mom said looking at me making me to look back at her "Mommy she is fooling you she is a very discourteous hateful person not to long ago her and her friends Brazilynn and Paradyse just jumped my best friend Cherlynn at school now she's in the hospital with all kind of broken bones and going to need physical therapy when she is released all because of her mommy well them" I said looking at my mama with tears running down my face just from thinking about what happened to Cher the other day because they did almost kill her hell they probably would have if I haven't made it there when I did.

"Man then everybody was just standing there laughing and recording the fuck up shit like its funny hell some of them posted it because the shit made it all over social media I hate people like that mommy I swear I wanted to kill them all just to make them pay for what they did to her mom like they did her because you know it and I know it mom it's not right mommy it's just not" I said to her breaking down crying now because I couldn't hold it in anymore since that was literally so fucked up how they did her man and got away free with no charges or nothing.

"What? Baby calm down" my mom said taking a hold of me holding me tight with her mouth wide opened "Yes mommy it's all true they always picking on her because she's a big girl I met her crying in the bathrooms stale on graduation night because I'm pretty sure Cailyn them was messing with her I seen them coming out the bathroom laughing hard about something her and she and her other two evil minion are bullies mom" I said putting my head in my mothers lap while steady crying "I will definitely have a talk with your brother because I didn't raise you two like that so I don't get why he is dating such a mean person I know I can't choose his life for him but girls like that is going to drag my baby down to the ground" my mom said kissing my forehead and taking her plate back into the kitchen as Cailyn come back downstairs.