Chapter Twenty-Four

Heart Break

Bang Bang

"Who the fuck is that banging on my fucking door that hard" Na'Quian said jumping up out of the bed angrily. "I don't know take something with you for protect baby" I said sitting up in the bed looking at him as he went to his safe box I just noticed sitting in the corner and he pulled out a gun I don't know what kind it was but it was a nice size to manage to hold I didn't even know he owned a gun I look at him shocked. "Baby why do you have a gun in this house?" I asked him terrified "Baby it's for us we need protection in the house" he said loading it up.

Bang Bang! The banging on the door grew louder and he hurried up with loading the gun placing like ten bullets in there. "I will be back stay here please" he said kissing me on my lips and walked out the room to get the door. I grabbed my phone and dial 911 numbers but didn't push the green button to call out I was going to do that once I heard gunshots.

"BRO SHE FUCKING LEFT ME I CANT BELIEVE SHE WOULD DO THIS TO ME I LOVE HER I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT CAILYN NO MORE SHE ONLY MY BABYMOTHER NOW YES I LOVE HER FOR THAT SHE GAVE ME A BEAUTIFUL BABY BOY BUT I AM NOT IN LOVE WITH HER AND I DAMN SURE DON'T WANT HER BACK YOU KNOW I LOVE CHERLYNN I WANT TO MARRY HER WHY CANT SHE FUCKING SEE THAT MANE" I heard my brother yelling and crying from the top of his lungs and I sat my phone down and quickly got out of the bed to see what's going on with him.

"Baby come here please" I heard Na'Quian called out to me but hell ain't no need for that because I was already walking down the hall to see what the hell going on with my brother.

When I got in there Lamarcus was sitting on the couch crying with his head facing upwards towards the ceiling but however his eyes were close so he wasn't looking at it right now. "Lam what's going on?" I asked taking a seat next to him. "I'm going to go pour guys a drink man I will be right back" Baby said walking into the kitchen. "She left me sis I don't know what I did wrong I will do anything to get her back please tell me what I got to do" he said putting his head in my lap and crying harder. "I don't want Cailyn anymore Karl you know can you please tell Cher that I don't want to lose her I want her back I been on my best behavior you know I don't cheat I will never hurt her intentionally in if I did I am sorry please tell her to forgive me please Karl" he said as he just kept crying in my lap. I tear up myself because I hate to so my brother like this he looks so broken I haven't seen him like this since that man left us high in dry. I just wish I could take this pain away from him my brother is a wonderful person I do believe what he is saying and I will be sure to mention it to Cherlynn when I talk to her again. "Here man drink this we got you mane" Baby said giving him a shot glass fill with Whiskey. "Thanks man" he said taking the glass and gulp it all down in one sip. "Give me another one man" he said to Na'Quian and he nodded and went to fill him up again. "Karl is you going to talk to her for me?" He asked looking at me. "Yes, I am I got you I'm about to go get my phone in call her now give me a minute I will be right back" I said kissing his cheek and getting up going back into the bedroom to grab my phone from off the bed.

Once I got my phone off the bed I look at the time seeing it's 1:00 in the morning I know she is sleep but I have to call her so we can meet up later today.

Phone Conversation
Cherlynn: Hello
Karl: Hey boo sorry to wake you up I just wanted to tell you to meet me at Marcos Food Truck at Galaxy Park tomorrow for lunch
Cherlynn: Okay I will be there
Karl: Okay love you goodnight boo
Cherlynn: Love you too night smooches
Karl: smooches
End Of Phone Conversation

I am really excited to meet with her tomorrow so we can have a girls day and get to all this drama out the way so we can start back wedding planning and getting ready for these babies to make there appearance soon.

"You called her Karl?" Lamarcus asked me as soon as I walked back into the front room where they where still taking shots and talking to each other. Hell I will take that then seeing my brother up here ballIng his eyes out which I did not care for that. But I do know now that he really loves my girl because he has never ever ever cried over any girl before she is the first I don't know what my boo done did to my brother but honey she got him sprung and the sad part is I don't think she knows that I don't know what's causing her to freeze up now and shut everyone out I hope she talks to me about it tomorrow. I just really hate she is like this I don't know what I can do to help her get pass all of her pain and trauma she's been through in her life. Hmm I might need to get her a counselor or mention it to her later today I don't want to go overstep my boundaries with my girl so I will let her make her own appointment with a counselor but I will mention it to her and hopefully she will consider it one day. "Yes, we meeting later today for lunch I will talk to her about everything then" I said looking at him. "Okay thanks sis well I'm bout to head home I will see you guys tomorrow" he said standing up. "Nal stay here you been drinking" I said taking his car keys from him and Na'Quian agree with me. "You can sleep on the couch or take a room down the left hallway" Na'Quian said to him trying to give him another part of the house because our room is down the right hallway.

"Yeah that will work thanks" he said walking to one of the rooms on the left hallway side which was only three rooms he had three rooms on each side of the hallway and they all was Masters bedroom with a Masters bathroom in each one. He said he got all this space for our other kids too in the future. I just laughed at him because I don't know who is about to have five other kids not me maybe one more after this one but I am not going pass two I want a girl and a boy he want a big family so in his mind he want five or six kids together because he comes from a big family he got two sisters and another brother. I told him shit it was only me and Lamarcus in I still don't want a big family he was a big baby about me not wanting all those kids but we talked about it he on board now because I ain't doing no five kids two is my limit in he lucky he getting that I said to myself as I laughed a little to myself.

"What's funny baby you good?" He asked looking at me. "Yes, I was just thinking about our old conversation of you wanting all these kids" I said jokingly. "Which we still working on that conversation I got another proposition for you" he said laughing looking at me. "No, the hell you don't Na'Quian goodnight we are going to bed on you now" I said laughing some as I rubbed my belly because the baby was kicking the shit out of me. "I'm right behind you we will talk about it another time" he said walking behind me after he locked up the house again setting the alarm once more.

"Goodnight baby I love you" he said kissing the back of my neck since he was holding me from the behind. "Goodnight baby I love you too" I said moving closer to him and fell instantly asleep against him.