Chapter Seventeen

Us

Man time has been flying by it like every since the Doctor told Karleshia she was pregnant time has sped up. Today has marked two months since her last visit so she is exactly eight weeks pregnant. You can actually see her baby bump it's is so cute I'm extremely excited.

"Jesus" I said as I sat up rubbing my stomach because it is arching. My tummy has been hurting for the last couple of mornings and I been having these headaches and dizziness spell out of no where lately I made a Doctor appointment with our family doctor next month.

"Girl are you about ready I don't want to be late for this appointment" Karleshia said busting through my room door. "No let me shower right quick I was just feeling a little sick" I said looking at her as she stood there wearing a Sweet V Neck Floral Print Yellow Mini A Line Dress with a pair of Street Bow-tie Decoration Yellow Slippers and a Small Yellow Purse. She had her hair in a Bee Hive Bun she looked beautiful with her little baby bump showing. " I'm excited I am bout to be a Auntie" I said smiling at her and she smiled back. "Yes you are now hurry up in get dressed for you can go check on your baby" she said making me laugh and I ran into the bed to get myself together.

These past two months has been adventurous let me just say that. To fill you in it took us a couple of days to get Karleshia baby ready and Lamarcus in her mom Mrs. Violet actually was cool with it they had a lot of questions like a lot but they all work through it. NaQuian was overjoyed he told his family they all happy and ready on the little one. He even got a job so he can take care of his family but come to find out he didn't need to get a job because his family is wealthy but he still wanted to work and provide for Karleshia and the baby by himself like a man supposed he says. I tell you Karleshia is lucky to have him. He end up moving out of his parents house and bought a nice four bedroom, three bath house he says Incase him and Karl makes so more babies every will have they own space that boy is silly. Karleshia hasn't moved in officially yet with him I don't know what she is waiting on but she will eventually tell me hopefully soon.

Me and Lamarcus still is going strong we have been officially every sense I lost my virginity by him two months ago. He treats me like a Queen and I just didn't know how my life flip upside down so far but it did and in that time I met me a amazing man and a wonderful friend plus a nice brother-in-law I love all these guys and I know they all love me. It's to the point where like all of our parents hang out together we have like dinners or family outgoing where all of us including our parents meet up somewhere in just have so much fun together.

Then we have had some bad days like when Cailyn shows up tripping on Lamarcus for being with me or she always calling him trying to get back with him. She is still the same old disrespectful, evil witch. But the baby is growing just fine she is six months pregnant now with a baby boy they decided on naming the baby a Junior and I'm cool with that. She still doesn't like me or whatever but she knows the baby will be around me because Lamarcus made that very clear to her that I am not going anywhere so she is going to have to get use to me. They set up a arrangement for when he gets the baby and when she have the baby. He agrees to pay 1,500 a month for the baby because he knows she will try to take him to court and kids deserve the world he is going to give Little Lamarcus everything I can see it now and you know what I am cool with that I love the fact that he is man enough to take care of his responsibilities. He will do anything for his kids and to me that's is a sexy  ass quality in a man.

I finished my shower and walked into the room Karleshia was laying down watching Tv. I put on a Sequined Pearl Decoration Black Bra in Panty Set and a Boho Floral Print Drawstring Yellow Knee Length A Line Dress with a pair of Casual Sequined Tie Leg Black Sandals then put my hair into a Double Bun Half Down Hairstyle. "You look good baby" Lam said coming into my room wearing a Mandarin Collar Print Drawstring Grey Two Piece Shorts Set with some Grey Jordan's.