Chapter Twenty-Eight

The Proposal

"Baby wake up u been sleeping all day" Na'Quian said gently shaking me to get me up. "What time is it?" I said sleepy "2:00 in the evening get on up you got to meet my people today" he said pulling me up out of the bed smoothly. "Is that today I forgot" I said looking at him. "Yes it's today hurry up in get yourself ready we're meeting everyone at the beach I even invited Lamarcus and your mom" he said walking behind me as I walked into the bathroom to shower. "Okay" I said getting into the shower.

After my shower I put on a Sweet Polka Dot Off The Shoulder Layered Flounce Design Black Two-piece Swimsuit and put my hair into a neat bun. "Baby you ready I have everything packed in ready to go" Na'Quian said coming into our room wearing a pair of Black Swim Trunks Beach Shorts with Pockets and Black Nikes Slides. "Yea just got to put on my water shoes" I said sitting on the bed. "I got it baby" he said putting on my shoes for me.

"Hey boo" Cherlynn said coming into our room wearing a Pink Leopard Print Drawstring One-piece Swimsuit with some Pink Leopard Swimming shoes. "Hey doll your looking good" I said sizing her up and she just smiled at me. "Thanks honey you do too" she said kissing me on the cheek. "Y'all both look great now can we get a move on" Na'Quian said which made us both laughed. "Don't be mean to your sister Quian you know I'm sensitive" Cherlynn said still laughing as we walked to the front. "In you know I love you big baby" he said messing her hair up. She just busted out laughing harder in hit him on the shoulder. "Why you picking with my lady dog?" My brother said laughing at them. He was wearing a pair of Pink Beach Shorts with Pockets and some White Nikes Slides. "She started it fam y'all riding with us?" Baby asked him and Lam nodded his head. "Bet let's roll out" baby said picking up the Black Nikes Gym Bag we packed with all of our necessary for the beach.

"Which beach were going too?" Cherlynn asked as we load into Na'Quian White Rolls Royce and headed to the beach. "Oceans Wells" he said turning on the music as he drove down the street.

When pulled up to Ocean Wells beach and got everything out of the car. "Cherry" Cherlynn little sister Akerra said running over to us in a Banana Two Pieces Bikini Set Ruffle Swimwear with some Blue Flip Flops on she was adorable. "Lisa come get in the water with me" he brother Ajordan said pulling my hand. "Okay handsome" I told him as he pulled me forward. He had some Yellow/Blue Pokemon Swim Trunks and Yellow Water Shoes.

"It's a lovely day for the beach today huh?" Mrs. Sharon said to me as I walked with Ajordan to the water. "Yes ma'am it is I'm glad to be spending time with everyone" I said looking her over because she was wearing a Rainbow Gradient Backless Three-piece Swimsuit with a pair Rainbow Water Shoes and a Rainbow Beach Hat. She is really beautiful I see where my bitch get her looks from. "Where Mr. Karah at?" I asked looking at her and she pointed in the water which he was playing with the kids. He had on some Gray Board Shorts and a pair of Gray Water Shoes with a Gray Tank Top. "You and Cherlynn ready for that?" I heard my mom say sneaking up on us. "Mommy you scared me I said. "Hi Sharon, Hi Cherlynn" she said speaking to them as she took put down her Beach Blanket next to mines. I don't know where them boys ran off too. "Yes I can't to see there little smiles" I said looking out at all the kids playing with their parents in the water.

"Mrs. Violet you look absolutely gorgeous today" Cherlynn told my mama and I look at her she was looking beautiful today she had on a Cotton Tassel Design Multicolor Two-piece Swimsuit and some Clear Color Flip Flops and a White Beach Hat on. Yeah my mama is a beauty to look at I don't see why she choose to be single. "Thanks dear" she said slipping on something in a glass.

"Mom this Mrs. Violet she is Karleshia mom " Na'Quian said pointing at my mama. "Mrs. Sharon she is my third mom" he said again pointing at Cherlynn mom. "Cherlynn my other sister in she's also Karleshia best friend" he said pointing to Cher. "In this is Karleshia my girlfriend" he said kissing me on the lips.