Chapter Thirty- Two

It's Time

A Week Later

"Baby get up we got to go to the hospital Na'Quian just called Karl in labor" Lam said waking me up I am really tired this past week has been exhausting. We still been working with Senzena getting everything ready for the wedding next month on the 15th. So right now all I want to do is rest and that's what I'm going to do.

"Lamarcus it's a false alarm we're only 36 weeks we got another month to go" i whined not wanting to get up from this comfortable bed. "Cherlynn I'm serious get up now" he said more sternly in this time I believe him. "Oh no he's coming early we really got to go I know she in pain I got to get to her" I said throwing on my Black Peanut Letter Decor Slides I already had on a Leisure O Neck Letter Print Green Two Piece Shorts Set that I was sleeping in. "Come on Lamarcus" I said rushing out the door going to his White Bugatti Chiron that was park next to the Black Cadillac Escalade Platinum Truck.

A few minutes later we pulled up to Macklemore Hospital since it's closer on there side of town anyways. "How May I help you?" A Brown Skin Girl with Black Glasses, Brown Eyes and Long Dark Brown Hair said looking at us smiling. "Yea were looking for my sister Karleshia Mycah room" Lam said standing next to me. "Okay yes she did just come in here a few minutes ago her room number is 110 can you give this to her for me as well" She said to him passing him a big blue congratulations bag filled with stuff. "Will do thanks" he said taking the bag from her and we walked to Karl room.

When we walked in Na'Quian was sitting there holding her hand and she was laying in the bed crying hard. Mrs. Violet was rubbing her head tryna calm her down. Mrs. Natasha was rubbing her belly in a circular motion while his dad Mr. Wyatt was sitting down in a chair and the Medium Height, DarkSkin Nurse with Dark Brown Eyes and Long Black Straight Hair was coming into the room behind us.

I rush over to my boo. "It's okay Karl calm down I know it hurts but you need to breathe slowly honey buns" I said kissing her tear strain face. "It's hurts so bad Cherlynn" she cried harder. "I know baby but try to calm down for me" I said still wiping away her tears.

Lamarcus put the gift bag that the receptionist gave us in the window next to the other gifts I'm assuming from her mom and Na'Quian family that where here. I wonder where Nalani and Naydia they probably figure they wouldn't be able to get in either because everyone knows all hospitals do have policies they enforce heavy.

"I'm sorry but our policies is we only allow up to seven people to be on the guest list but only five people can be in the room at any time during labor and delivery" the nurse said looking at everyone. "Okay that's understandable but when can my baby get that epidural she is in a lot of pain" Mrs. Violet said to the nurse with concern in her voice. I looked at Karl in she was still moaning and crying a lot you could tell she was in a great amount of pain. "I'm actually about to check her now in if she around 3 or 4cm I can give it to her immediately but even with the epidural in place it still will take up to 15 minutes for the pain to stop" she said looking at her mom.

"Okay thats fine" Mrs. Violet said to the nurse. "I will need for everyone to step out the room while I exam her to see how far along she is thats also hospital policy" she said putting on a pair of blue gloves. "Yea I'm staying in here" Na'Quian said to the nurse and she nodded her head at him guess she knew than who was the baby daddy of the baby.

We all exited the room while she did that. A few minutes later she came out. "Okay so here's the deal she is 4cm we are going to have a baby soon we are keeping her overnight now you guys got to decide which five people are going in to be there for the labor in delivery process" she said smiling at everyone. "I'm going to wait out here I will see the baby once he come out" Lamarcus said. "Yeah me too" Wyatt said agreeing with Lam.