Chapter Eight

World Star

I woke up this morning with a bad headache in I don't know where it came from "Mom do you have some aspirin?" I asked my mama walking in the kitchen "Yea look up in my bathroom mirror I just bought some yesterday" she said turning back to the stove to finish breakfast and I walked down to her room in grab two pills out of the bottle and put the remaining back then head back to the kitchen to get a bottle of water for I can them right quick.

"Cherry can we go out to eat?" Ajordan in Akerra asked looking at me "Yeah tomorrow I got class right now in so do both of you we will go tomorrow I promise okay" I said giving them both a kiss on the cheek causing them to nod and ran off somewhere in the front room with our daddy then I went backed upstairs to get myself together for class in a few.

20 minutes later I got out the shower after washing myself up with some Japanese Cherry Blossom and wrapped a towel around my waisted then headed into my room going into the closet to picked something out to wear today.

I put on some Victoria's Secret Love Spell Lotion with a pair of grey lace panties and a white strapless bra with a Leisure Hundred Dollar Printed White T-shirt along with a pair of Casual Plaid Grey Pants and some Jasmyn Platform Sky High Stilettos Pump Heels that had a ankle strap and some jewelry detailed.

"I like that" I said to myself as I finished spraying some Japanese Cherry Blossom Perfume along with finishing up my hair putting it in a neat top bun and grab my grey Michael Kori purse heading out the door to school because I needed to get there on time for I can see if Karleshia made it on time today.

Once I pulled up to the school plenty of students were out there kicking it again as usually so this time I paid it no attention and got out the car making my way up to the front entrance quickly as possible avoiding mother fuckers mouths but while I pushed through the crowd a familiar voice stopped me hollering out for my attention "WAIT FAT BITCH COME BACK HERE" the voice said making me turn around to see the three most popular girls in school Cailyn Hernandez who is like 5'4 average height girl with a brown skin complexion and light grey eyes in a bull nose piercing, Brazilynn Peterson who is 5'4 with long straight black hair and dark gray eyes, and Paraydse Anderson who is 5'4, light skin with long brownish gold curly hair and light dark grey eyes walking my way I quickly realized them as the three bitches who made my life a living hell in that damn high school Clarkson County High now were in college in yet they are still doing the same thing too me.

I took a deep breath and stopped walking waiting to they catch up to me why I don't fucking know maybe a little part of me was hoping over these next four years we will become cool but that was wishful thinking because as soon as they caught up to me Paradyse pushed me smacked down "So you trying to steal my man grizzly bear?" Cailyn said to me catching me completely off guard I don't know what the fuck she's talking about on some serious shit because I don't know shit about him only he's Karleshia brother I might have had a moment where I wanted it to go far but I never acted on it like what the hell is she smoking on because her ass is wilding out over nothing I don't want him Jesus Christ.

"I'm sorry I don't know what your talking about Cailyn?" I said getting up off the ground "Cailyn just beat her ass already the bitch's obviously lying to your face when Lamarcus clearly told you she was over there trying to fuck on him with her bad built nasty ass" Brazilynn said looking at me with pure hatred in her eyes and the next thing I know I couldn't even opened my mouth to say anything else because they all three jumped on me beating the fuck out of me like literally extremely hard punches was coming from all different areas all I could do were cry in try to block my face but that shit wasn't working because majority of the punches were straight face and head shots. They was stinging so fucking bad that I tried to at least fight back but it was no used three against one come on bruh size don't matter they had hands like they was boxers are some shit.

While the fight was happening everybody else were just standing there laughing and recording it like literally nobody moved a inch to help me or stop the fight they just thought me getting my ass whooped by three other females altogether is so freaking entertaining and funny to them but it's fucking not "KARL NO" I heard a deep male voice said while they was stomping my head to the ground with there Stilettos High Heels on "GET THE FUCK OFF HER YOU WEAK ASS HOES" I heard Karleshia say but I didn't see anything that was happening because my eyes gotten swollen shut when Brazilynn kicked me directly in my face and that shit pained like hell and it steady throbbed that I try to opened them but my ass passed out from the final blow to the head by Cailyn who struck me in my temple with her high heel and my I felt blood gushing out from my head in nosed then I eventually blacked the fuck out fast.

"Mrs Karah can you hear me? Are you okay?" I opened my eyes a little seeing a glimpse of a short Caucasian woman with glasses and short blonde hair wearing a white coat standing over me looking into my eyes asked with a stethoscope in her hand I guess she just finna to check my ears but I couldn't say anything because my body was sore ass fuck and I started blacking out having seizures this time.

"Cherlynn baby its okay stay with us please stay with us" I heard my dad say crying "Cher please baby please don't leave us we need you" my mother cried out but I couldn't move or say anything my body was just laying there listening and shaking uncontrollably "Mr. Karah she is experiencing a Epilepsy Seizure she can indeed hear everything your saying to her but she is unresponsive at the moment it should pass in a few minutes but however if it goes pass five minutes we is going to need rush her to the nearest hospital in a hurried she is going to need immediately medical care" I heard the door say to my parents as the seizure slow down while I laid there crying silently because I needed to go to the hospital I'm in so much pain and I don't want to die I haven't even lived a full life yet this can't be the end for me I told myself as I felt another seizure trying to occur.

"Mrs. Karah your parents are here" the nurse said looking at me but I still didn't say anything it's like my whole body was on mute I closed my eyes because the light were making my head hurt then like clockwise a more aggressive stronger seizure came back making my body shaking super hard while foam running out my mouth "KHRISTIAN HURRY UP SHES NEEDS TO GO NOW WERE LOSING HER" I heard my mom shout at my dad who picked me up and I halfway seen his face before my eyes started rolling to the back of my head and I blacked all the way out not seeing or hearing anything else anymore.