Chapter Twenty

Dinner

"Baby come up get up we got to get ready for this dinner date with everyone" NaQuian said gently shaking me to wake up from this good ass nap I was in. "Man can u just give me five more minutes please" I said practically whining "No I just gave you an hour hurry up before we be late" he said still getting on my dang nerves. All I want is to sleep is that to much to ask for I thought to myself as I slowly got up out of bed with an slight attitude now.

"Really? You just going to push pass me Karl" He said looking at me as I just ignore him and went straight into the bathroom to shower for this damn dinner. "Baby I love you" he said getting into the shower with me. "Yeah I'm sure you do" I said still with my attitude. "Baby I do for real you mean everything to me" he said kissing the side of my neck from behind me and the nerves inside my body just started shaking. "I do?" I said softly "You do baby" he said spinning me around and kissing me ever-so passionately.

It's like my legs just started shaking faster and he pick me up placing himself inside of me causing me to let out a whimper. "I love you too so much" I said against his lips as my hands placed around his neck and my legs circle around his body. "I know you do baby" he said as he slowly strokes inside of me so gently and good. "Baby please go faster" I said tighten my grip against him and he started kissing me deeper and went deeper and faster inside of me. "Oh my gosh baby it's coming" I said feeling myself about to let it out.

"No hold that shit in" he said all so sexy. "Im trying" he stop and held me up and open my legs then dive right in eating me out so good I put my hands on his head and held onto him.

"NA'QUIAN" I yelled out his name as I let all my juices fall into his mouth and he just slurp them up. "I love you baby" I said pulling him into a intense kiss as he got up from between my legs. "I love you too baby" he said giving me a kiss too and we shower ourselves off again.

Mane I don't know what he be doing to me I said inside my head as I watched him get out the shower. "You done baby?" he asked holding out his hand to help me out the shower. "Yes" I said taking his hand and we both did all morning routines with the brushing the teeth and washing our faces.

"Baby you look good" I said to him as stood in the mirror overlooking himself. He was wearing an Blue Chicago Cartoon Letter Print Striped Shorts Set with an pair of Blue, White, and Black Jordan's and a White in Blue Chicago SnapBack Hat with some 12k carat Diamond Stud Earrings. "Thanks baby you looking good ass hell too" he said coming over to me and looking me over with them sexy ass brown eyes of his.

I was wearing a Black Sequined Patchwork Hollow-out Romper with a pair of Silver Glitter High Heels and flat iron my hair so it can lay straight down my butt.

"Ready?" He said kissing my cheek and I nodded as I grabbed my Silver Sequined Purse and walked out the door. "I hope dinner be good some of these places can't cook" he said pulling out the driveway after locking up the place. "Yes that is true I hope so too because I am ready to eat something" I said rubbing my belly because it was kind of growling.

"What you think we having baby?" He asked me as we drove down the aura heading to Mercury's for dinner with the family. "A girl what about you?"I said answering his question with a question. "Shit to be honest Karl it really doesn't matter to me as long as the baby is alive in healthy" he said which made me smile because I feel the same way even if I don't get my girl I will still be grateful and happy.

"Yeah I agree with you" I said rubbing my belly I am honestly really ready to see my baby and give them all the kisses in the world I am going to be a great mother I can just feel it in my bones and they will be surrounded by nothing but love.

"Damn it's pretty pack" baby said pulling up at Mercury's. "Yeah it really is I can't wait to eat" I said getting out the car as he hold out his hand to help me out. "Yeah me too baby" he said as we walked hand in hand inside of the restaurant. "Oh wow you guys look so nice together" My mama said standing up from the table to embrace us with some hugs and kisses. "Mrs. Violet you look absolutely gorgeous" Na'Quian said to my mom as he kissed her left cheek. "Thank you so much sweetie" she said smiling at him.