Chapter Thirty-Five

The Reception

I literally cannot stop crying and smiling I am a mother and I'm married now I can't believe it. "Aww stop crying you're messing up your makeup beautiful" Cherlynn said wiping my eyes. "I'm just so happy look at where we at now we're both mothers and married" I said looking at her smiling. "Yes we are in we are still sisters I love you girl" she said kissing my cheek. "I love you too honey" I said doing the same to her.

Cherlynn has come a long way from when I met her and you know what she really deserves everything she's accomplished I'm so proud of her. "Y'all almost ready in here?" Senzena asked us as she walked into Cher dressing room where we was at. "Not yet we was just still celebrating" i said to her. "Y'all were absolutely beautiful in the wedding was amazing" she said smiling at us. "Thank you Ssnzena you have been a wonderful helper in friend" Cherlynn said to her as she took off her wedding dress in front of us.

It ain't made me feel no type of way girls underdress in front of there friends all the time I'm just glad she's more comfortable enough around me to even do that. I could tell Senzena wasn't bother either because she just gave Cher her Black Party Side High Slit Black Trailing Evening Dress with Crystal Wrap Up Heels. She got dressed while I did the same putting on a Black Sequined High Split Prom Dress with a pair Sequined Wrap Up Heels.

"Ready to go girls?" She asked as we put some Clear Lipgloss on our lips. "Yes" we said at the same time and walked out the dressing room going into the reception hall to party.

I walked into the reception hall it was nicely decorated Senzena did an amazing job. I seen my mom standing there holding Na'Quian Junior while she talk to Na'Quian and Cherlynn mom. They were still wearing there wedding dresses they didn't want to change. We decided to let everyone wear what they wanted for the reception party it wasn't color coded like our wedding was.

They looked like they was deep in conversation. I walked over there to get my baby though so she can enjoy herself and I can spend some time with my little man.

"Thanks mom" I said taking my baby from her gently. "Anytime dear" she said to me and went back to her conversation with them. I spoke to both of them then walked off going over to the bathroom so I can check him to see if he wet or anything. "Where you going honey?" Cher asked looking at me. "To the bathroom" I said grabbing Na'Quian diaper bag. "I'm going to go with you" she said kissing Na'Quian Junior on his cheek.

"Hey I just wanted to say y'all look amazing up there In congratulations" Cailyn said walking up to us in a Red Velvet See Through Bodycon Prom Dress with some White Wrap Up Fluffy Heels and holding Lamarcus Junior who was wearing a White Plaid Poplin Outfit Set and some Red Lace Up Boots.

"Thanks" I said to her and seen Paradyse in a Red Off The Shoulder Ruffle Design Slit Prom Dress with Wrap Up Platform Heels walking over to where we was at with some Medium Height Light Skin Boy with Brown Eyes and Black Curly Hair. He was wearing a Red in White Suit with some Red Jimmy CHOO Velvet Slip-On Shoes with Tassel. Brazil follow beside her in a Wine Red Backless Bandage Design Bodycon Dress with some Clear Wrap Up Solid Heels and she was with Two Men's One of them was A Tall Brown Skin Boy with Short Black Twists in his hair and Brown Eyes. He also had his Left Nostril and Both Ears Pierced and was wearing a Red Suit with a White Tie and some Red Jimmy CHOO Velvet Slip-On Shoes with Tassel too. The other guy was a Medium Height Caucasian Boy with Short Brownish Blonde Curly Hair and Light Gray Eyes. He had on a White Suit with a Red Tie and some Celine Luco Loafers In Polished Bull White.

"Congratulations" they said walking up to us. "Thanks guys" Cher said looking at all of them. The Caucasian boy walked over to Cailyn and Lamarcus Junior. "This my boyfriend Connor Matthews" Cailyn said introducing us to the him. "Nice to meet you" I said shaking his hand. "Congratulations on the wedding" he said looking at us smiling a sweet innocent smile at us. Thanks" we both said at the same time.

Well least she got a man now hopefully she change her ways he look like a good man and really handsome. "We'll enjoy the party I got to go change my baby" I said to them as we walked into the bathroom. "They looked pregnant" Cher said to me as I check Na'Quian Junior. "Who did girl?" I said changing my baby diaper. "Brazil and Paradyse did" she said glancing at herself in the mirror. "Now that you mention it girl you right I just caught that I wonder is are they" I said feeding my son and looking at her. "Yes they are" Cailyn said coming into the bathroom with Paradyse, Brazil and Lamarcus Junior.

She went to changed his diaper. "Awe so cool how far along are you guys?" Cher said fixing her shocked face expression because we didn't even hear them come in because as usual we were just running our mouths talking like we always do.

"I'm 4 months" Paradyse said coming out the bathroom stale. "I'm 2 in ready for it to be over with when you due?" Brazil asked Cher. "Next week I'm 39 weeks today" she said to her. "You ready?" Brazil asked her. "So ready" Cher said and we all share a laughed because I know how she feels. "This little guy is to handsome I want a boy too" Paradyse said pinching Na'Quian Junior cheek gently. "Thank you he is a good baby" I said as I look down at him sleeping now.

"Awe I can't wait to meet mines" Brazil said as we walked out the bathroom back into the Reception hall. We seen Na'Quian and Lamarcus still in there wedding suits sitting there talking to Cailyn them boyfriends. They must know each other from school I thought to myself as we walked over to them.

"Baby where you been I was looking for y'all?" Na'Quian said gently taking Junior out my arm."I went to the bathroom to change in feed him" I said looking at him as he woke up looking around. "He good?" He asked looking at me. "Yes he ate well in got a dry booty" I said to him and he smiled down at him. Cailyn in them boyfriends look at him and smiled. "Man I can't believe we all are going to be daddies in you guys already are" Paradyse boyfriend who is the Medium Height Light Skin Boy with Brown Eyes and Black Curly Hair said smiling at Lamarcus them. "Jaycen man it's the best feeling in the world too" Na'Quian said looking down at our baby and I smiled because I just love how much he loves our son mane that shit melts my hearts. "I'm happy for both of you congratulations on the marriage and the fatherhood" Brazil boyfriend said which was the Tall Brown Skin Boy with Short Black Twists in his hair, Brown Eyes and his Left Nostril and Both Ears Pierced. " Thanks Brodie" Na'Quian and Lamarcus said.

"I'm ready to eat" I said looking at them and they all nodded they heads. Lamarcus had his baby with him while Cailyn and her boyfriend Connor sat at the guest table.

We all sat around eating and talking just having a great time enjoying everyone's company. Our moms got up in did an emotional speech and it was very beautiful and moving.

After that Say You Want Let Go by James Arthur played and me, Na'Quian, Cherlynn and Lamarcus all had our first dance together on this song. The next song played which was I'll standby you by the Pretenders all of us dance with our families switching partners in everything so everyone pretty much dance with each other. We all is family now so we might as well dance together as one.

I Gotta Feeling by Black Eyed Peas came on which is an upbeat song and this time everyone in attendance got up in dance on the floor with us. I'm telling you everyone of us had a blasted even Cailyn them it was indeed a good night.