Chapter Twenty-Six

Brother and Sister

Man I am stuffed them ribs was on point I should've bought me one to go but I'm pretty sure baby done cook by the time I make it home. It was really good to get out the house and spend sometime with my girl she's was looking very pretty as always with her big belly I cannot wait to meet my beautiful nieces I just know they are going to be really gorgeous.

I need to tell Lam about what Cherlynn said before I forget. But I swear he better not hurt her I stuck my neck out for him because I love his ass however he needs to pull his shit together cause Cherlynn is really a great girl and she does loves his ass.

I'm pretty sure he at the hospital with Cailyn ass she should be getting discharged today she had Junior the other day and she already using him as a crutch to get my brother to do shit she wants. I just don't understand why females use their kids as an excuse for everything to get something out of a man. My mother ain't never did that even when that ass wipe of a man was in her life for that short time he was.

"Hi what can I do for you?" the Short Dark Skin  receptionist at the desk said. "I'm looking for Cailyn Hernandez room" i said to her and she typed something into the computer "Room 211" she said looking up at me. "Thanks" I said walking off to her room.

Knock Knock! I knock on the door and waited on a response "Come in" I heard her ass day and I walked in. "What the hell you here for Karleisha?" She glancing at me with a attitude in her voice. "Bitch I ain't here for you I'm here to see my brother and nephew" I said back with an attitude. "You can get the fuck out of here neither of one of them want you here" she said "Bitch fuck you he is my brother in whether u like it or not that's my nephew you should've kept your fucking legs close if you ain't want to deal with me" I said back to the bitch. Like who the fuck are you to tell me something about my brother. "Cailyn I already told you about disrespecting my sister get yo shit together" my brother said coming out the bathroom. "If we going to be a family Lamarcus I need you to start backing me up especially with your mom in sister I'm your woman I have your child" she said looking at him and I quickly look at him. "What the fuck she talking about Lam what about Cherlynn?" I asked him pissed off. "He don't want that fat bitch so stop bringing up that hoe name around my child he is my fucking man not that big ass bitch" Cailyn said going off. "Cailyn watch your mouth don't speak on Cherlynn again Karl let me talk to you out here for a minute" he said looking at me. "What the fuck you going out there for Lamarcus you can talk in here with your fucking family" Cailyn said getting more pissed. "Lamarcus what the fuck going on?" I asked beyond pissed. He walked me out the door. "Karl it's not what you think Cailyn ass just saying stupid shit she know I don't want her ass I'm only here for my son you know how I feel about Cherlynn did you talk to her for me?" He asked looking at me sincerely. I just looked at me because right now he gonna have to give me a little more I know my brother he ain't one of those dudes that be out there sleeping with everyone just cause he know he can. But I ain't gonna let him hurt Cherlynn if he got feelings for that bitch Cailyn and want to be with her he needs to let Cherlynn know right damn now. "Lamarcus are you in Cailyn getting back together?" I asked him. "No I never told her that Karl I swear on everything I just want Cher back" he said again in a reassuring way. "Do you still have feelings for Cailyn like are you still in love with her?" I questioned. "No Karl the only care I have for Cailyn is the fact she bought my son into this world we have a kid together in I love her for that she gave my boy life all that stuff we had together is long gone" he said and I smiled this time because this time I believe every word he just said to me. "Okay good i believe you I spoke with Cher she's going to give you another chance so don't blow it this time dude" I said to him. "Trust me sis I ain't thank you" he said giving me a hug. "Your welcome I love you Lam" I said to him. "I love you too Karl you want to go hold the baby" he said. "Yes" I said smiling and we walked back into the room so I can hold my nephew.

"No she cannot have my baby I don't like and she doesn't like me so why would I want her to touch my child" Cailyn bitch ass said to my brother. "Cailyn shit the fuck this is my son to and this my sister she gonna hold him" Lam said passing me the baby. He was so handsome he looks so much like my brother I'm glad our genes are strong he don't look nothing like his mammy. Shit i wouldn't find her ugly if her damn attitude or mouth towards people weren't so nasty and rude.

"I'm about to head home I know that's Na'Quian calling me" I said passing the baby to Lam while my phone steady ringing in my purse. It finally stopped just as he took the baby and I looked into my purse grabbing my phone out seeing a missed call from him I knew it was him. I said to myself as I called him back to see what he wanted when he called.

Phone Conversation
Na'Quian: where you at baby?
Karl: at the hospital seeing Junior
Na'Quian: how is he?
Karl: he's perfect everything okay?
Na'Quian: yeah I was calling to see what you wanted for dinner tonight?
Karl: whatever you cook baby you know me I              just want to eat
Na'Quian: okay see you in minute drive safe I love you
Karl: okay I love you too
End of Phone Conversation

I hung up the phone with him and put it back into my purse. "Well I'm about to head out see you later Lam" I said to my brother. "Tete love you little man I will see you later" i said to my nephew while playing with his little fingers. "Aight sis love you see you later" Lam said giving me a hug. "Love you to bro I will call once I make it home in don't forget what we talk about call your fiancé" I said walking out just as Cailyn opened her mouth going off about what I just said but oh well I don't care she just going to have to accept the fact the best woman won she lost it's time to move on.