Chapter Fifteen

Confessions

Chirp chirp!!! I woke up to the birds chirping outside my window and the sunlight that was beaming through my blinds. I smiled and looked over to a still sleeping Lamarcus that's knocked out sleeping on his back with his hands over his chest damn he so fine I said to myself as I watched him sleep for a minute.

"Hey" I said gently nudging him to wake him up. He stirred a little them open his eyes smiling "Morning beautiful" he said looking at me and I just blushed red in the face "Would you like some breakfast?" I said looking at him "Yea that's cool too but you know I would rather be doing" he said looking at me smiling "What's that?" I asked with a raised eyebrow "I rather be here laying in the bed with you in just enjoying your beauty this morning" he said looking at me and I blushed harder oh my gosh he is so sweet.

"Really? Why me?" I said staring at him "Because your beautiful" he said as he kissed peck my lips I smiled and got up out of the bed to go do my morning routines. "Man you just going to leave me in there?" He asked coming behind me with his toothbrush, toothpaste, and his mouthwash.

"I'm sorry to be honest this is all so new to me I have never had this before" I said brushing my teeth. "So wait you never had a boyfriend before?" He asked me all puzzled which made me look at him confused I don't know why he seems puzzled you can look at me in tell I never been with anyone before.

"No" I said turning on my shower water as he do his morning hygiene stuff. "Yo that's is crazy I can't believe that" he said washing his face. "I don't see why you don't believe it I am fat who wants a fat girl like me, hell to be honest I don't even know why your here" I said to him just before taking off my nightgown getting completely naked not even realizing what I just did "Oh shit get out of here" I said just now realizing I don't got completely naked in front of him. What the hell was I thinking, I wasn't thinking that's the problem I scold myself as I pushed him out the bathroom.

He laughed and came back in naked himself "Cherlynn it's cool I already seen it now can I shower with you?" He said still laughing at me but my eyes just got glued to his manhood I couldn't stop looking at how big and thick it was.

I quickly looked away and he smiled "I guess that's a yes then" he said getting into the shower with me and my legs buckled like jelly what is this boy doing to me. "You Cherlynn I really do think your beautiful, your different from all the other girls I can see that" he said in my ears while standing behind me and my legs just kept buckling as my heart pound in my chest.

"You really think so" I said barely below a whisper "Put it like this I know so" he said as he kissed my inner neck making a tingling feeling I never felt before occur in my private area.

"TThank you" I said stuttering because he had my chest and head going crazy right now. "Cherlynn what if I told you I want you in just not a one time thing I really want you" he said against my neck while wrapping his around my waisted. I felt his penis against my booty and he had a hard on I just got very flustered. "Yyou want me?" I said still slurring my words "Yes, can I have you Cherlynn? we can make this into something we both want I promise you I will make you happy" he said kissing my collarbone. "Yes" I finally said getting it out and he smiled in pressed me against the wall while picking me up.

"How did you do that?" I asked stunned that he can pick me up "Baby I ain't weak in stop worrying about your size I adore every inch of you weight in all" he said kissing me on my lips and I deepened it. Okay this man got me gone I can't control it anymore he got me right where he wants me I'm under his control now.

"May I?" He asked me and I nodded my head then he gently placed himself inside of me and started stroking medium speed which was not to fast or slow just right. "Lamarcus that feels good" I moan against his naked as he kept stroking inside of me he went some more deep as he speed up a little more "Yes please don't stop" I moan out while biting his shoulder he grunt and went in deeper while speeding up his stroke pace "YES, YES LAMARCUS" I screamed out his name this time as he kept fucking me so damn good.