Chapter Thirty-One

Wedding Planning part 2

Yawn!!! I wake up stretching with my right arm in the air and the left hand covering my mouth. "Baby are you going to finish the rest of the wedding planning with us today?" I asked Lamarcus as I laid my head on his naked chest since he wasn't wearing a shirt. He was knocked out on his side facing me I just glanced at him admiring his man beauty. I still to this day don't know how I Cherlynn Amara Denise Karah manage to get this sexy ass, good-looking, caring handsome man to fall for a big, insecure, ugly nobody of a woman like me but I did and he really loves me for who I am not for who I think is his ideal woman.

I just kept admiring him in I guess he felt me staring at him because he was now looking at me smiling. "You see something you like beautiful ?" He asked smirking at me. " I'm just sitting here thinking how did I get so lucky to have you" I said feeling tears rolling down my face right now. "Baby calm down if anything I'm the lucky one to have such a powerful, attractive, brilliant woman to give me all of her love and generosity to me in trust me enough to make her feel secure and complete her whole life because baby believe me your important to me I won't ever break you or your heart you matter to me Cherlynn" he said looking into my eyes and I just cried harder oh my world I'm just so in love with this man.

"I love you so much baby" I said to him and he pulled me closer to him. "I love you more gorgeous" he said kissing me on the lips and lord my heart still skips beats every time I'm near this man he literally always have me so gone over him. "Did you hear my question are you going to finish up with us today or you got something else to do" i said to him. "Yea ima go with y'all baby I ain't trying to have you do everything by yourself I don't want that stress on you it's not good for you or the twins" he said to me and I nodded. "What all we gotta do today baby?" He said looking in the closet for something to put on. "A lot we got to go to the catering place for food, flower shop, get a Professional Photographer, book a Dj , dress shopping for us, and you boys need to get your suits" I said while turning on the shower. "Damn baby that's a lot what we paid the wedding planner for then if we doing her job" he asked with a puzzle face. "Your actually right she supposed to set up all these meetings I'm going to call the venue now in see what's up with our wedding planner" I said realizing he actually got a point she supposed to be helping us out with all this stuff.

Ring Ring!!! I was just about to press the call button on my phone when an Lamarcus phone started ringing and an unknown number popped up on the screen. I wonder who this is I thought to myself as I picked up his phone answering it.

Phone Conversation
Cherlynn: Hello
Senzena: Hi is this Senzena Jewels from Riverfall Events I'm looking for a Mr. Lamarcus Mycah and NaQuian Lionel this is regarding their purchase that was made yesterday here at the office for a October 15th wedding

The light voice on the phone said and I immediately looked at Lamarcus who was already looking at me with an what's going on expression and I returned it with a shrug of the shoulders letting him know I don't know. I just hope it's no bullshit because then we will have to find another venue today and do everything ourselves without a wedding planner.

Cherlynn: Yes Lamarcus is my fiancé and Na'Quian is my brother is there something wrong
Senzena: Oh no Doretta just forgot to put your names in phone numbers down too so I can call you I am the wedding planner working this case in would like to speak with you in NaQuian bride to be so we can get this wedding done in time
Cherlynn: Girl I thought you was about to give me bad news of course I'm glad you my name is Cherlynn Karah and my sister name is Karleshia Mycah
Senzena: Perfect what all have you done so far? So I can meet you guys halfway
Cherlynn: We pick the date, venue and cake out that's it so far we're 35 weeks pregnant so we're moving slow paces right now which is why Karleshia asked for you
Senzena: Congratulations on the babies so I'm assuming you guys want to capture the moment so a Photographer, you will need a DJ for music, and still need to pick out the wedding gowns right?
Cherlynn: Girl you is good yes we want all the works in make it elegant in glamorous we expecting a total of 200 to 300 people so I told that DarkSkin woman I want you to still sit up for 300 in case it's actually less people arrive
Senzena: Yes ma'am I have everything under control I will call you back in a few minutes I am about to set up a appointment with all these vendors in meet you guys at them
Cherlynn: Perfect thank you
Senzena: My pleasure