Chapter Nineteen

The invitation Part 2

I woke up running to the bathroom to throw again this morning. "Cher baby I think you need to go to the doctor" my mom said coming into my room holding a Sprite can. "I have an appointment with doctor Turner in two weeks I can wait until then" I said getting up then started brushing my teeth and tongue. "Cherlynn baby I know your pregnant did you tell Lamarcus yet?" she said giving me the Sprite after I rinsed my mouth out with mouthwash. "Mom I am not pregnant" I said taking a sip of my soda. "Cherlynn Amara Denise Karah I have had three kids I knew when someone is pregnant" she said to me sternly.

"Mom" I just said walking out the bathroom. "I am serious Cherlynn in you need to stop being denial because you can affect your baby by not being on some kind of prenatal" she said glaring at me and I sighed. "Okay whatever I will go to the doctor now just to prove everyone that I am not pregnant hopefully this will get you all off my back" I said in all seriousness I am getting tired of everyone telling me or thinking I am pregnant I have always been a chubby girl nothing has changed besides my eating habit other then that I am still the same size person. Why can't they just freaking see that I said to myself very agitated with everyone.

"Do you need me to take you?" My mom asked me and I sighed "I really don't want to go but yeah that will be fine" I said finishing up my drink and going back into the bathroom to shower.

Fifteen minutes later I got out the shower and walked back into my room to get dressed. "I guess I'm going to the doctor" I said to myself in my ignore voice. "Don't be so uptight" My mom said walking into my room wearing a Elegant Spaghetti Strap Skinny Blue One-piece Jumpsuit with a pair of Crystal Buckle Design Silver Pumps and her hair was into a Sleek Ponytail. "You better not be trying to catch a man at this doctor office" I said jokingly to her "The only man I need is your Jesus, Father, and your Brother said she giggling.

I put on a Floral Decoration White Bra in Underwear Set and a Casual Letter Print Tie Dye White Two Piece Shorts Set and Casual Floral Decoration White Sandals then put my hair into some Beach Wave Style.

"Come on baby it's going to be okay" my mom said walking behind me she can read me like a book because I was indeed very nervous. "Baby we will back I'm taking Cherlynn to the doctor" my said to my dad that was outside in the pool with Akerra and Ajordan. "Okay baby let me know what's wrong with her" my dad said to us and we walked outside going over to my mom 2019 White Nissan Maxima.

A few minutes later we pulled up Macklemore Clinic and got out heading inside. "What the hell you doing here fat ass" Brazilynn said looking at me with disgust I shook my head. "Excuse me but you need to watch your mouth when speaking to my daughter that way now mine the business that pays you" my mother said to her and we walked off going up to the Receptionist.

"Hello how many I help you?" She asked looking at us. "Where here to see Doctor Turner we had a appointment scheduled for later but since we're here now can you fill us into her schedule" my mother said to her. "Name please" she said looking at us. "Cherlynn Karah" I said to her and she typed something on her computer. "Okay we got you check in have a seat Mrs. Karah" she said to us and I took a seat while my mom went to the Ladies Room. "You really about to sit here in not say nothing to that sloppy bitch" Paradyse said to Cailyn who was just sitting there holding her stomach looking at me with pure hatred.

"Girl I am not worry about that low life bitch" she said rolling her eyes at me. "Cailyn Hernandez" a Short Dark Skin Woman with Dark Brown Eyes and Long Black Hair said calling Cailyn stupid ass to the back. Thank you I said as all three of them got up and went with that Doctor. "Cherlynn Karah" my Doctor said calling my name. She was a Short Brown Skin Lady with Light Brown Eyes and Long Dark Brown Hair and she wore Glasses. "It's been a minute Dr. Turner" my mom said coming out the bathroom just in time. "Yes it has Mrs. Karah how is the family?" she asked my mom as we walked to the back. "Girl them twins keeping me on my toes and this one right here sick she been throwing up since last night I think your going to be delivering me a grand-baby" my mom said to her and she smiled big looking at me. "We finally got us a baby coming from you honey?" She said looking at me still cheesing. "I don't think I am pregnant mom here and everybody else does" I said to her and my mom just chuckle some.

Dr. Turner has been our Doctor for years she delivered me, Akerra, and Ajordan. So her and my mom has gotten quite close. "Lay back for me" she said and I did. She gently touch my stomach and smiled at me. "Cherlynn baby everyone is right let me show you something" she said turning off the light and lifted up my shirt up some putting some warm gel on stomach. "Look right here" she said moving the thing around my belly and that's when I show it. "Cherlynn your having twins you are pregnant" my mom cried tears of joy as she looked at the ultrasound.

I laid there smiling now too because I was genuinely happy I always did wanted kids. That has been my dream for a long time. "Your are exactly 8weeks in 1 day" she said still moving the thing around showing me everything. "When is my due date?" I asked her and she wiped off the gel from my stomach then turned on the light back. "Let's see your two months in a day today so your due date is October 25th" she said handing me my ultrasound picture and some prenatal vitamins. "Take one a day congratulations baby" she said giving me a tight hug and I smiled "Thank you Dr. Turner" I said smiling at her. "Thanks Vera for everything" mom said giving her a hug. "Your welcome Sharon, oh Cherlynn dear your next appointment is in 18weeks you will find out the gender then and I want two meet this mister who got you pregnant" she said smiling at me and I nodded walking out the door back to my mom car.

I can't believe it. "Wow" I said pulling out my phone and sent a text to Lamarcus telling him I need to talk to him ASAP. "I am so excited for you honey" my mom said still smiling I bet she is about to smiled all the way home.

We pulled back up at home and my mom was real live still cheesing. "BABY" mom said sprinting to the backyard where my dad was at but he was in the den area. "What's wrong baby?" He asked while putting on a Sweet Leopard Print Bow-tie Decoration Fold Design Two Piece Skirt Set with some White Double Knot Sandals and he had her hair into a Small Bun.

He already had Ajordan dressed in a Casual Star Camo Print Two Piece Pants Set with some White High Top Sneakers. "Our baby is having twins" my mom said beaming with excitement. My dad had a expression I couldn't even read I don't know if he was happy or sad he just stood there silent for a minute. I look my dad over and he had on a Street Believe In Yourself Letter Print Drawstring Yellow Two Piece Shorts Set with a pair of White Jordan's on.

I wonder why they all was dressed up. But right now I really want my dad to say something please don't make me feel like a disappointment. "Daddy" I said lowly as I looked at him and my mom wiped away her excitement in we all pretty much was just looking at my father. "Cherlynn I ain't ready to be old yet but I am really happy that I'm about to be a grandpa especially from my oldest daughter" he said rubbing my belly and I just started crying. "I love you daddy so much" I said squeezing him. "I love you too baby" he said and my mother and siblings made it a good hugged.

"Okay we got to go Lamarcus invite all the families to Mercury's for dinner" he said ushering us out the den area. I guess I will just tell him at dinner I'm pregnant my parents already know. I sent Karleshia a text saying I had to tell her something important at dinner and we all left out the house getting into my mom car but our dad was driving this time. I can't wait to get to dinner and see Lamarcus in Karleshia I got some great news to tell them.