Chapter Thirty-Four

Wedding Day

1 month Later

Today is my wedding day and I am so excellent I have not yet stop smiling. I have a Dr appointment today only two more weeks left in I get to meet my girls.

I already shower and did my morning personal hygiene routines. I am putting on a Figure Print Striped Split Pants Set with some White Bow Decor Patchwork Plush Flats. "Cherlynn you ready?" Karl said coming into my room wearing a Green Letter Mixed Print Pants Set with a pair of Clear Wrap Up Solid Heels.

She was taking me to my doctor appointment this morning then we was going to get ready for our wedding. "Yes" I said throwing my hair into a Ponytail like hers. "Where's my nephew?" I asked her as we got into her Silver Bugatti Chiron car that Lamarcus bought her graduation. "Girl with his daddy he is a daddy boy" she said smiling.

Quian is four weeks old today which means he is one month old. He is a growing baby with his handsome self. "I can't wait to meet these little girls" she said as we pulled off heading to DR. Turner office.

When we got to the Macklemore Clinic I checked in and now waiting on Dr. Turner to call my name. "Mrs. Karah I'm ready for you" she said calling me and me in Karl walked to the back with her.

"You excited about today?" She asked smiling at me as I laid back on the bed. "Yes I can't believe in a couple more hours I'm going to be a wife" I said smiling big. "Yes you are let's see here they are doing wonderful they position where they need to be all vitals are good you only have one week left to meet these beauties" she said grinning at me. "I so can't wait" I said sitting up now. "Me either come back for your final check up next week if your water isn't broken by then we will induce you so be expecting these beauties sometime next week" she said to me. "Okay thank you Dr. Turner are you still coming to the wedding?" I asked her cause she is practically family she deliver all of us we have a special bond. "I wouldn't miss it for the world" she said.

"Great see you then" I said as me and Karl walk out the office. I check the time on my phone in it was 12pm our wedding is at 4:00pm so we still got time to do what we need to do before the wedding starts.

A few minutes later we pulled up to Hung's Nail Shop and we got our nails done. "Girl I'm in love with this set" Karl said as we finally walk out the shop after a hour of being there. "Yeah me too they really did a great job" I said looking at my nails and toes. I got a matching set so they both match. Karl did too we wanted different designs but they both they still where cute. "We got to go to the venue the makeup and hairstylist is there waiting on us" Karl said checking her phone. Senzena must have just texted her saying that.

"Finally girls it's 2:00pm where y'all been?" Natasha said looking at us she was sitting in a chair wearing a white robe in slippers while getting her hair done by one of the stylists. "We just left the nail shop" I said sitting down in the open chair to get my hair done.

Over the next hour in a half we everyone spent time getting our hair and nails done which mines was already done so I just needed my hair done. Senzena show us the Ceremony and Reception Hall decorations after she put our wedding dresses in our dressing room.

"It's time to get ready people the guests are already feeling up seats" Senzena said to all the girls in here. I let out a deep breath it's finally here I am about to get married I thought to myself as I got up and went into my dressing room to put on my dress. "Oh my gosh you look absolutely stunning baby" my mom said coming into my dressing room wearing her Gold Trumpet/Mermaid Scoop Sleeveless Beading Lace Floor-Length Dress with a pair of
Satin Stiletto Heel Closed Toe Platform White With Rhinestone. She had her hair into a Neat Bun she looked very pretty herself. "Thank you mommy" I said looking in the mirror at my White Ball Gown Sleeveless Sweetheart Cathedral Train Applique Sequin Tulle Wedding Dress. I love this dress it is so pretty especially the bows on the back on it. I put on a pair of Leatherette With Flower Peep Toe Stiletto Heels and put some Clear LipGloss on my lips.