Chapter Eighteen

The Invitation

Knock knock!!! "Baby somebody at the door" I said to NaQuian as I still lay here sleeping and he stirred some and got up wearing his Black Basketball Shorts he had put on last night after we got home.

"What's up it man?" He said to someone as he let them in. I sat up so I can hear who it is just in case I got to go help him out with something you never know so I got to protect mines.

"Man bro I need to holler at you for a second" I heard my brother voice said he sounded worry about something so immediately alarmed up what's going on with my brother. "Okay let's go sit on the couch bro your sister still sleeping" baby said to him but little did he know I wasn't at all I was standing in the hallway now behind a wall. I'm sorry when it comes to my family it's no privacy my way.

"What's up bro you want a drink or something first?" Baby asked him "Yea I need a shot what you got?" Lamarcus said sitting down on the Black Cushion LoveSeat. "I got some Vodka" NaQuian said coming out the kitchen with two shot glasses and a Fifth of Vodka. "These niggas be drinking" I said to myself as I watched them pour a shot. "Mane I think Cherlynn pregnant" Lam said and my eyes got wide. My bitch knocked up too we about to be two pregnant friends I laughed to myself I think that would awesome if she was though. "Why you think that bro?" NaQuian asked him while taking another shot. "Because last night we was having dinner with her family she got bad sick throwing up in shit then like around the time Karleshia was sick she was sick a whole week around the same time as Karl but you know me man I didn't pay it no mind I really that they had food poisoning until the doctor told us Karleshia was pregnant then I got to thinking Cherlynn might be too they had the same symptoms" Lamarcus said pouring him so more liquor into his glass. "Damn if that is true she will be two months like Karleshia she just had her 8weeks check up yesterday" NaQuian said rubbing his head. "Yea I know I think she is then remember she had that yellow dress on yesterday her stomach looked poked out we all saw that shit she was the only one in denial" Lam said finishing his shot. "Hell yeah bro you is right about that I remember that shit now because I said something first, if she is what you going to do about it bro" NaQuian asked him and I really wanted to know that answer too because if Cherlynn is pregnant he is about to have two kids by different mothers. "You already know the answer to that I'm going to be there for her in my child we are breaking up I don't see myself without her this ain't nothing like I felt with Cailyn" he said to him which made me listen even harder. "Dude your in love with her" NaQuian said laughing and Lam smirk "Man she got me gone dude" he said laughing with NaQuian ass.

Oh my gosh my brother is in love with my bitch I wonder do she know that I need to tell her this is juicy. "Shit man you know how I feel about your sister now she got my little one on the way I fell like a nigga flowing off her" NaQuian said to him and I just stood there blushing awww he's in love with me too I'm not just the only one falling heads over hill for the other one. "Dude I'm happy for y'all look I bought this the other day I just haven't had time to pop the question yet because we both be some busy with school in work" Lamarcus said showing him something in a box but I already knew what it was when he said he haven't pop the question OH MY GOSH HE IS GOING TO PROPOSE TO CHERLYNN I screamed out inside my head because I didn't want them to know I was listening. "Man that's nice she is going to love that" NaQuian said looking at it closely. Man I want to see it so bad should I go out there in pretend I just woke up so I can see the ring or what I really want to see.

Yup I'm going to do that I need to see it I said to myself as I tipped toe back into the room and got ready to do my acting scene. "Baby where you at?" I said coming out the room rubbing my eyes. "I'm down here baby" he called back to me and I walked downstairs letting out fake yawns. "Hey Karl" my brother said kissing me on the cheek and I smiled and turned around to face NaQuian in he quickly put something away. "Hey baby how are you feeling?" He said pulling me on his lap. "I'm okay no morning sickness today" I said smiling at him and he kissed me. "What brings you by Lam where Cherlynn?" I asked looking at him. "Just talking to NaQuian about some important stuff but she actually at home I left her early I'm going to swing back through there"he said looking at me trying not to tell me what I pretty much already heard. "Cool what y'all got planned today?" I said trying to get him to tell me something. "We got a date later that's about it I'm going to invite her family and mom" he said looking at us. And I smiled I just figured what he is doing he is going to ask him to marry her in front of everyone that's a romantic but bold mood. "In where is our invite?" I said looking at him and he just started laughing "He already invited us baby you was asleep " NaQuian said.

When? I didn't hear that I thought to myself but he must've after I walked back into the room. He looked down at his phone because it chirp indicating he had a text message from someone. "Well I will see you guys later don't forget be there at 7" he said getting up to leave.

"Baby what's this dinner about?" I asked NaQuian and he laughed "You nosey baby you will find out when we get there now come on let's go back to bed until it starts" he said locking up the house and grabbing my hand pulling me back upstairs. "You lucky I can still sleep or I will be still busting your balls for answers" I said getting into the bed because I have really been extremely tired these past weeks.

Cherlynn Journey рдЬрд╣рд╛рдБ рдХрд╣рд╛рдирд┐рдпрд╛рдБ рд░рд╣рддреА рд╣реИрдВред рдЕрднреА рдЦреЛрдЬреЗрдВ