Chapter Eleven

Best Friends

"Hey guys" she said smiling at us when we enter her room "Hey girl how are you feeling?" I asked her taking a seat beside her "I'm good still sore but I'm healing" she said looking at me smiling "that's good to hear I miss you mane" I said looking back at her pouting making her laugh "I miss you too little baby" she said kissing on my face like a baby making me laugh this time as I gently push her off me.

"Noooo I want kissy" she said pouting looking at me making me busted out laughing looking so cute I had to give her a kiss on her cheek and forehead making us her ass smile all big in shit lord this girl done got spoil.

"Y'all two spoil mane" Lam said shaking his head looking at the both of us causing me in her too look at him like he had two heads on his body that is why I fucks with her mane she can read my mind I like that shit for reals.

"Haha!!! Karl I'm finna go to work I will come get you afterwards or call momma to come pick you up she off tonight" he said coming out of the bathroom in his work uniform causing Cherlynn eyes to get glue on him like she's getting wet or some shit while I'm looking confused because last I know he wasn't working no more after him and mom agreed on him to focus on school more.

Lam job gave him a grant for school and being a great worker but I guess he's back there oh well if he can handle both why not go for it I'm sure mama already know he is back to working we don't keep nothing from her so I'm straight long as he's being careful because being a Radiologist Doctor can have there perks some good days and some bad days but my major is Nursing I want to be a Pediatrician Nurse.

"Okay love you" I said looking at her laughing "I love you too in you get to feeling better ma" he said kissing my forehead and gave Cherlynn one on her cheek then he left out the door heading to work I hope he has a good day I do love my big brother he just makes stupid ass choices sometimes in it pisses me off but I do still love him he's my blood there's nothing in this world I wouldn't do for him or my mama.

"So you like him huh?" I asked looking at her smiling yeah I got to fuck with her because that look she gave Lam was a very confident look she's coming out of her shallow some and I love that about her too "I don't know girl I like the way he makes me feel when I'm around him I can't really explain it Karl" she said looking at me while laying her head on my shoulder "Its call love at first sight I think your crushing hella hard on my brother it's cute though least she's happy glowing that's my boo.

"I don't know Karl but anyways what about you in the other boy from the cafeteria his friend guy?She said looking red in the face changing the subject smiling at me "I really like him I told you I been liking him for a minute now so we just started dating after we both confessed our feeling for each other" I said smiling at her thinking about him that's been my baby for a minute glad we made it work.

"I'm so proud of you Karleshia your glowing boo" she said kissing my cheek making me blush hard ass fuck "Thanks boo his name is NaQuian yes that's your brother-in-law" I said smiling at her "Yes, I will approve of him then boo I like him I think he is going to be good for you" she said smiling at me causing me too smile back hard at her man I love this girl I'm glad god put us into each other life were here for each other for a reason.

"Looks like I need to get out of this hospital a bitch going to be attending a wedding soon" she said looking at me while snuggling into my neck "Let's just say I hope so" I said cuddling up next to her and we spent the whole day together laughing and talking about a lot of shit which I pretty much enjoy every second of it too were going to be friends for life watch in see.