Chapter Six

The Apologize

I'm sick and tired of everyone talking about me in playing to be my friends basically using me I'm tired of that shit I haven't done anything to anyone and yet they all still treat me like shit why me? I thought to myself as I pulled up at home with tears running down my face I was feeling broken, confused, and hurt all at once.

I got out my car and ran into my room crying "Baby what's the matter" I heard my mom say coming inside my room "Mama I'm tired of everyone misguiding and mistreating me wrong what have I done to people mom for they can be so cruel to me" I said crying all over my mama lap while she rubbed my head softly "Ain't nothing wrong with you baby people are just mean for no reason to one another but don't let them bring you down you is not put on this world to please anyone we love you just the way you are let people talk honey you will always have your family through all the good times in bad ones forever" she said still rubbing my head ass I laid there still crying.

"Baby everyone ain't hear to hurt you or use you it is actually some good people out there in the world" she said to me and I instantly started thinking about Karleshia in how I did her by ignoring her phone calls I need to apologize maybe she was my real true friend after all In wasn't playing me like everybody else did or would do I need to make it right I cut her off without no explanation in she deserves so much better then that I have to make this up to her.

"Mama I made a mistake I cut off Karleshia because her brother girlfriend Cailyn Hernandez is so mean to me I blamed her since he is her brother I also felt like she was being fake towards me why would she still want to be my friend and be embarrassed by me" I said looking up at my mom while tears still fell from my eyes "Baby I don't think Karleshia is like that is that the one who came here to take you out to lunch the other day?" She asked me wiping my eyes "Yes ma'am" I said through my guilty crying "Cherlynn Amara Denise Karah have you lost your mind that girl is the only young lady to ever knock on this door with manners for you she took you to lunch she defended you on social media even complimented you on your outfit that day she just been there for you through too much stuff already I'm no expert but what I do know is ain't nobody going to go to the extra mile doing all that stuff for you just to end up using you in return it doesn't make since to me in I know it doesn't make sense to you either Cherlynn she is doing too much for you to be using you in the end I don't see that so whatever the problem you got with her you need to fix it or you might have already just lost that one true best friend you have been wanting since you was seven don't you be one of them people who judges a book by its cover the same as people are doing to you right now in you don't like so how do you think Karleshia is feeling at this very moment" my mother said to me giving me one hell of a reality check because she is right people are judging me by its cover they never took the time out to see the real me in I'm doing that to Karleshia which is not fair causing me to might have lost her for good and my mother putting me in my placed which she has never done that to me before ever.

I pulled out my phone fast just thinking about the thought of losing Karleshia pains me so bad I don't want to lose her bruh seriously therefore my ass called her while my mama kissed my head then nodded to me in a approving way and she walked out the room giving me some privacy for I can talk to Karleshia and hopefully mend our broken relationship.

Phone Conversation
Karleshia:What?
Cherlynn: Karl I'm sorry can you please forgive me I don't want to lose you at all man please
Karleshia: Come over I don't do on the phone apologies I will send you the address bye
End Of Phone Conversation

3518 W. GreenPoint Lane Road I read over the text and got up grabbing my car keys "Ma I'm going over Karleshia house for a minute I will be back soon" I said walking out the door and heading over to my car then got inside pulling out heading over to Karl's house to make it work with her.