Chapter Sixteen

The News

"Man" I said waking up out of my sleep and running to the bathroom. I haven't been feeling well these past few weeks. It's like every since me and Cherlynn met up three weeks ago at Rivers I have been sick. I think I got food poisoning from there.

"Karl baby is you okay I bought you some ginger ale" my mom said busting through the bathroom door with Lam behind her. "Thank you mommy I just don't feel good I haven't been feeling good since I ain't at Rivers" I said sipping some of the drink she gave me. "Karl I can take you to the doctor you made have food poisoning then" my brother said looking at me worry. I was going to say something but I end up throwing up again and my brother held my hair up while my momma patted me on the back. I swear I am so grateful for these two I don't what I would do without them seriously.

"I'm okay I am just going to rest today it's okay if I miss school this one day?" I asked my mama she looked at me "Yea baby that's fine I will call in check up on you" she said kissing my cheek and I nodded and got up from off my knees and brush my teeth. "Karl I'm about to head out I got a test today I can't miss it but I will hit you up I love you sis" Lam said patting my back before he left out the bathroom.

I got done brushing my teeth and washing out my mouth then went back into my room going back to bed. "Karl I love you if you need anything call me right away do not hesitate" my mom said giving me one last kiss on the cheek then left. I heard her and Lam talking to each other and then the door closed behind them.

"Geez I hate feeling this sick" I said out loud as I laidback on my pillow rubbing my breast some because they have been sore lately. I need to get in the shower I feel like my period is finally about to come down.

I went into the bathroom and check myself I seen some spotting so I got fully undressed and jumped into the shower. Well least my period is about to come so I know I am not pregnant that's a good thing too. Fifteen minutes later I get out the shower and put on a Lace Hem Purple Bra and Panty Set with a Purple Hollow-out Knot Design One-piece Romper and a pair of Casual Hollow-out White Slippers. Then put my hair Braided my hair into a Braided Bun Style. Once I got done with my head I started feeling nausea again I ran to the toilet and threw my guts up once more.

"Eww I hate throwing up" I said to myself as I flushed the toilet and brush my teeth and tongue again. I rinse my mouth out again as well then went downstairs to fix me something to eat.

Maybe I need to eat something I thought to myself as I pulled out a bowl I just end up making me a can of Chicken Noodle Soup with some Iced Raspberry Lemon Tea. Then went into the front room and turned on LMN.

I finished my soup and kept on watching LMN until I had to run to the bathroom down the hall. "Okay this has gone on long enough I can't keep nothing down I guess I am going to the emergency room let me call Cherlynn to take me hopefully she in her free period" I said to myself as I brush my teeth, tongue and wash my mouth out for the third time today.

Phone Conversation
Cherlynn: Hey Karl
Karl: Cher I'm really sick can you please come take me to the doctor
Cherlynn: Aww Pooh how long have you been sick?
Karl: Girl every sense we ate at Rivers
Cherlynn: Aww boo that been three weeks ago I mean I was feeling sick for like a week after that but I got over it maybe it was the food
Karl: Yea girl I am thinking the same thing are you on free period
Cherlynn: Yes I'm about to be on your way Lam stop I'm about to take your sister to the doctor
Karl: Laughs let me find out y'all exclusive especially in public
Cherlynn: Bye doll see you in ten
End of Phone Conversation

I hung up the phone still laughing at Cherlynn ass. Man my girl has come a long way this year she went from being alone to having a great support system to now a boyfriend it looks like I am going to get the scoop on that on the way to the doctor. I am proud of her though she deserves to be happy I am so proud of her.