Chapter Nine

Hospital Visited

"Cher are you okay?" I heard a familiar voice say and I opened my eyes seeing I was hooked up to all these different kinds of machines I panicked "Cher its okay doll I'm right here" I heard the voice again follow by a rub on my left cheek causing me to look over in that direction and seen Karleshia standing there with tears on her face I slowly raised my hand and rub her face to let her know I'm glad she's here by my side but when I did that it made her cry even harder.

"I'm so sorry they did that to you I'm sorry Cherlynn" she said looking at me breaking down crying making tears escape my eyes I love this girl I don't blame her for anything I don't like it when she's cries she was rubbing my hair as she cried which caused me to smiled weakly at her this girl right here is my rock there's nothing I wouldn't do for her especially right now my life was on the line and the first person I see waking up is her that's shows a lot about a person character and I by far has the best bestie in this whole fucking universe she's loyal to me bruh seriously were going to rock together for life.

"Mrs. Karah you have some more visitors" a tall dark skin man with a black low haircut wearing some blue scrubs in glasses said walking into my room "Send them in" Karleshia said looking at him and he told the other guest to enter the room causing me to slowly look towards the door and my heart dropped out of my chest when I seen Karleshia brother Lamarcus and his best friend NaQuian from the lunchroom table walked in with some Get well soon balloons and stuffed teddy bears sitting it down on the table by side me.

"How are you feeling shawty?"NaQuian asked looking at me and I didn't know what to say I just smiled weakly at him then to my surprised he kissed my forehead and pulled Karl on his lapped while taking a seat down in one of the chairs by my bed I was totally in shock like I Cherlynn Amara Denise Karah actually have some friends that are like my bestie Karleshia who legit care about me and my well beings I'm just full of life right now mama did give me that awesome prep talk about how there are actually some good out here in this world in she was right because the people here in this room are for me in they have shown nothing but pure respect to me and has treated me like a actually normal human being something I have never been treated like before beside with my family but outside of them no and now I have that thank you so much God you have never failed me.

"Hey look ma I'm sorry for wa-" Karl brother started to say something else but I stopped him in the middle of his apology throwing my hands up silencing him for two reason because one was it's not his fault so he don't need to go any further apologizing to me his witch does which brings me to my second reason that is I don't want to hear the bitch name, see her, or even hear shit about her I'm not the one to wish evil on nobody but that bitch right there and her messy ass goons I hope they have a very miserable ass life from here on out fuck them and whatever they stand for because they are not human fucking beings they could have fucking killed me all over what a man I'm not sleeping with I have never even had sex with anyone before so why would I want to lose my virginity to someone else man I'm not that kind of girl I have morals and respect for my body and people relationships.

"You good ma?" He asked sitting on my bed beside me "No she's not good your fucking weak ass bitch in her hoe ass fucking friends jumped her in damaged her damn body look at her Lamarcus she is fucked up all because of your fucking overdramatic insecure bitch" Karl said sounding mad oh no don't let these two get started arguing "Karleshia now is not the right fucking time for this shit girl" he said sounding all irritated looking at her and I stuck out my hand holding it up making them both look at me "I'm sorry doll" Karl says looking my way "My bad ma" he says looking at me as well causing me to just nod approving their apologies and forgiving them so we all can embrace the fact that I ain't dead.

"Well hello" my mother said walking into the room looking at all them as she entered the room with the rest of family following behind her and I lit up god I missed them so much "Hello" they all said at the same time causing her to smile as she walked over to my bedside while my dad talked to Lam and Quian about I don't even know what for but I kind of wasn't even paying them any attention my butt were to business spending time with my mother and siblings also with Karleshia too.

"Your nurse said you will be available for release next week sometime if everything is looking good by then" my dad said looking at me now "I need my assignments dad I can't afford to miss that many days out of class I will fail" I said weakly looking at him "I can get your assignments for you Cherlynn in we can sit up here together in work on them" Karl said standing up looking at me "Thanks Karleshia I really appreciate that" I said smiling at her "Your welcome I'm about to leave but I promise I will be back up here tomorrow sometime" she said kissing me on my cheek "Stay up shawty" NaQuian said kissing my forehead while holding Karleshia hand I'm going to need to get the scoop on that I said in my head because they both was glowing too so I think it's very real between them I'm happy for them especially her she deserves it.

"Aight ma get to feeling better" Karl brother said getting up from off my bed and kissed my cheek I quickly started blushing instantly and got butterflies all in my stomach "Cherry is that your boyfriend?" My little sister Akerra asked me smiling "What do you know about a boyfriend" I asked her smiling but seriously she is too young to even know anything about that. The girl is only five years old, her and Ajordan are fraternal twins he's older by eight minutes though they better not been watching no inappropriate stuff on television I will take it from them "He is a boy?" She asked looking at me and I nodded "And he is your friend Cherry?" she asked still looking at me "Yes" I answered her "He is your boyfriend Cherry that's what I was saying" she said looking at me and I realize now what exactly she meant she wasn't meaning boyfriend like we go together it was by his gender his a boy that's my friend she is very smart I swear they vocabulary expand everyday between the two of them.

Lord knows I wished he was my boyfriend though because I'm loving the way he makes me feel being in his presence but he do have a girlfriend and I am to disgusting and big too ever have someone like that in my lifetime I thought to myself as the door opens back up and he comes back in with a black Adidas backpack and duffle bag I looked at him with a confused expression plastered on my face "Mind if I crash here with you tonight?" He asked looking at me I didn't know what to say about that I was having mixed emotions about this decision.

"Cher we will be back tomorrow" my parents said giving my forehead and cheek a kissed along with Ajordan and Akerra making me smile hard I can't wait to come home in take them out for ice cream they are my babies in will forever be the only kids I claim in life ain't going to have none on my own and I have come to terms on that first I was a nervous wreck because I want kids but how this world set up today people like me don't have kids on our own we treat our younger siblings like there ours or if you have friends they kids count too.

"Okay I love y'all" I said looking at them "We love you too we will be back tomorrow take care of our baby" my dad said looking at Lam "Yes sir my word is your keeper" he said shaking my daddy and mom hand while giving my younger siblings big hugs making me giggling I lit up again because I love to see them bonding it gives me a great pleasure seeing him accepting them.

Everybody left out the door eventually leaving me and Lam along together I became nervous and excited at the same thing what in the world is wrong with me no Cherlynn he's taking you already in this predicament your in now because his girlfriend accused you of sleeping with her man don't give her the corrections of being right I said to myself as I watched him get into the bed with me and hold me tight I fell into a comfortable position with a bright smile plastered on my face I couldn't helped it the mother fucker wouldn't go away "Goodnight ma" he said kissing my cheek making me blushed red hot in the face "Goodnight" I said burying my face into his chest and falling asleep peacefully.