Chapter Three

Lunch Date

"Karl why Cailyn ass calling me whining bout u was talking shit to her on Facebook" my older brother Lamarcus Mycah said to me walking into my room.

I instantly started pouting looking up at him my brother is my world besides our mom we never really had a father he dipped out on moms when my little ass was 2 and Lam was 3 so he basically took in the slick my father left helping out our mother around here.

Lamarcus is a Sophomore at NJCU that's the college I also got accepted into because my brother wanted my to attend there so he can pretty much watch me I'm assuming that's the only reason why else would he want his little sister there with him.

But as for Cailyn that's a story for another day cause quite frankly I don't even know why my brother going with her stuck up ass because for one she is always talking shit about somebody or crying about some shit if it doesn't go her way. I can't stand her childish ass seriously my brother can do so much better then her.

"Lam she was online being a jerk in bullying my friend about nothing talking about her for no reason mane" I said looking at him with my pouty face along with my lip poked out because honestly he is a sucker for that especially when it comes down to me and mama.

"I will handle her but can you at least try to be nice Karl" he said looking at me with a serious face ugh I hate when he does that shit bruh "Fine can I borrow your car for a second I wanna go celebrate my friend accomplishment with her please Lam" I said looking at him I really ready to get my own car it's about time I am in college now a girl needs her own whip.

"Nal me and Quian finna go ball" he said walking out of my room I started crying cause I hate when he tells me no that shot hurts my feelings but what can I say yes I'm a spoil brat between him and my mom they both always gives me what I want when I want it he is just being totally unfair right fucking now.

"Karl come here" I heard him yelled to me I wiped my tears and got up out of the bed in proceed to him following his voice that was coming outside in the garage.

When I got there he was standing there next to a 2018 Silver Bugatti Chiron I just gave him the okay look like why the fuck he got me out here showing off his new car of the year I wanted to go meet up with Cher today hell she probably think I done stood her up by now.

"Congratulations baby sis" he said tossing me the keys in I went lunatic "THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU LAM" I said jumping and screaming all over my big brother with tears steady running down my face.

"You good Karl" he said chuckling as he put me down I just smiled at him and gave him a well earned big loving hugged "Ima catch you later ma at work she said she working late" he said kissing my forehead then got into his car and pulled off probably going over Quian house.

I sprinted inside the house from the garage going straight upstairs and quickly took off my lazy clothes that was a long white tank top with some black shorts and white Nikes slide on flip flops because I wasn't really planning on going anywhere today until I got on Facebook in seen Cherlynn status that she got selected into college too for this reason here we had to go out in celebrate therefore I'm about to take my new bitch out to eat.

My Gold IPhone 12 Pro Max started ringing and I looked at the number showing on my screen that says Cher😘 and I answered the phone smiling knowing now her ass knows how to use my number and my bitch is calling me before we link in a few seconds.

Phone Conversation
Karleshia: Hello
Cherlynn: Hey um I was wondering was you still coming it's okay if your not I really understand if you have changed your mind
Karleshia: Bitch stop that in please shut up I'm on my way once I get out the shower now goodbye see you soon Alligator
End Of Phone Conversation