2.

"You can now take off your seatbelts and slowly head out to the exits. We hope you had a nice flight and you can enjoy your stay on Tioman Island!"

"Wow, we're already here!" , Jisung said quite loud, so Felix would wake up from that. "What?", his bestie said with a sleepy and confused voice. Felix looked out the window and saw that the plane has landed. He smiled, jumped up and quickly took his backpack so they could exit the plane.
„It's so beautiful!" ,Felix admired „Yeah right? Now we only have to wait for our luggage and we can go to grandma, hihihi!", Jisung laughed excited.

Tioman Island lies off the east coast of Peninsular Malaysia, in the South China Sea. It's a nature reserve, ringed by beaches. The area is known for its dive sites, which have corals, sea fans and sea sponges, as well as shipwrecks. The island is covered in tropical rainforests. It has seven villages, the largest and most populous being Kampung Tekek on the central western coast, exactly where Jisungs grandmother lived.

"Shall we go by foot? It's not that far and we can see more of the village.", Jisung asked while they were walking out of the airport. It was much smaller then the one in Korea and there were much less people. „Yeah sure, why not. We need a little exercise after all that sitting.", Lix answered, laughing a bit. „Haha, you're right! My GPS says we have to go over that bridge."

The two friends were walking side by side with all of their luggage, just admiring everything they see. They walked next to the beach, looking at the people that were sunbathing or swimming. „Hey Sungie, look at that guy over there. He looks very handsome, don't you think?", „Ugh Lixie, you can't call every dude you see handsome or cute! You have a boyfriend!", Ji laughed a bit, teasing his best friend. He had to admit, this time the guy Felix laid eye on, was actually cute. He would even say, this boy is the most handsome man he's ever seen but he probably wouldn't see him again anyway.

The two boys finally arrived at the grandmothers house. Jisung politely knocked on the door while they were standing a little nervous. The wait wasn't long until someone opened the door and hugged Jisung really tight. "Oh, my grandson, I missed you so much!". Ji laughed and shouted: "Grannie! I missed you too~~!". "And Felix, my almost-grandson! You both look so handsome!", the grandmother exclaimed while she was hugging Felix. "It's so good to see you almost-grannie!", he said with a big smile.

Jisungs grandma thought of Felix as her own grandson too, because when she visited her family in Korea, Lix  used to hang out at Ji's place everyday, making her love Felix as much as Jisung.

All of them were very happy to see each other. "So, you both are probably very tired after the flight. If you want, I have made your beds, so you can take a rest.", the grandma suggested. "No, it's alright, Grannie. We slept in the plane.", Ji answered while looking at Felix "Yeah, we want to go to the beach", "Yess", "and learn some new people!", Felix said teasing Jisung " Wait what, that wasn't the plan!" the boy shouted causing Felix to laugh even harder. "Okay boys, have fun, explore the city! I will be here and cooking for lunch." the grandma smiled just being happy her grandchildren have finally arrived.

Jisung and Felix placed their bags in their room, put on some swimsuits and head off to the beach.

When they got to the beach Ji saw that guy they saw earlier still sitting on the beach with a book in his hand. He looked very concentrated, as if he studied something. Why would somebody study when the summer vacation just started, he thought to himself. "JISUNG!", Felix shouted making Ji jump and making the boy to look at them. "You didn't listen to anything I just said! Oh, I see. It's that boy from earlier.", Lix said smirking and teasing his best friend. "Stop, he's looking at us!"