28.

It was the first of July and Jisung went into the kitchen after he woke up. As he went in the room he saw his best friend with his grandma decorating their living room.

"GOOD MORNINGGG!", Felix exclaimed happily with a big smile. "It's my favourite time of the year! Happy pride month!!"

The grandma was  just hanging on a pride flag on the wall "Good morning!"

"Good Morning! And happy pride month bro!", Jisung was smiling. "So, what are your plans for today?", Felix loved to celebrate the month especially after he outed himself as bisexual and could live his life as he wanted to.

"Mm, we're probably going to meet the boys and do something fun, I hope.", the blond boy answered.

"Ok cool, when?"

"Well, ask them! I'm busy decorating!"

"Wouldn't it be nice, if your friends come over here? I mean why else are you decorating my dear?", the grandmother suggested.

"Oh yeah that's a great idea!"

Friendsies

Jisung
Wazup

Hyunjin
Heyoo

Jisung
Wanna hang out today?

Hyunjin
Eh duh 🙄

Jisung
Ok cool
Come to our house at 12am:)

Jagi<3

Jisung
Hey Jagi-yaa
seen
You're coming too right?

Minho
👍

Jisung
Great!
See you  <3
11:32

Minho
Yes
11:33
<3
11:36

"Hellooo!", Felix shouted as soon as he saw his friends walking to them.

"Heyy, Lixie you're very colourful today!", Hyunjin smiled.

"Yess, do you know why? Because it's PIRDE MONTH!"

"His favourite time of the year!", Jisung answered to the two confused looking faces from Hyunjin and Minho.

"Ah yeah, that's right! Happy pride month!", Hyunjin smiled.

"Let's go in!"

"Oh woww, Lixie, your grandmas house is so pretty!", the blond dancer complimented.

"Yeah, everything is so.. rainbowy.", Minho added too.

"Who wants cookies?", the grandmother came into the room with a plate of chocolate chip cookies, Felix made.

"Me!", the boys exclaimed.

"Oh, I guess we haven't met yet, I suppose you're the boy, Lix can't stop talking about?"

"Haha, I hope they're only good things! I'm Hyunjin, nice to meet you!"

"Nice to meet you too!"

Everyone was sitting at the kitchen table and everyone was talking.

"So, I know it's weird to ask and I'm totally okay if you don't want to answer but are you a part of the lgbtq-community?", Jisung was looking at Minho with his big squirrel-like eyes.

"...mm...I don't know.", Minho answered as he stopped eating and was actually thinking about the question. "I never really thought about it. It's not like I will find my soulmate on this island anyway so.."

"But don't you have a type or like a celebrity crush?"

"Nah, for me my dance is the most important thing, I don't care about people, they're only gonna leave you eventually. And what about you?"

"Huh, feel this. I'm straight. At least I think I am. I- I don't know. The kiss with Hyunjin may or may not have made me think about some things."

"So what are you saying?"

"What I'm saying is, that being with a boy may not make me puke like before.", Ji laughed nervously.

"Hey, it's alright, you don't have to be embarrassed or anything.", Minho looked at Jisung with his whole body turned to him.

"I know, but I never thought of myself as something else than straight."

"I mean, you don't have to put yourself into a cupboard. If the right person comes then it'll come, no matter what gender they are. Love is love right?"

"Wow, you're wise.", Jisung laughed actually surprised.

"I literally don't know where that came from!", Minho laughed too.

"But you're right! Thank you, hyung! Wanna go grab an ice cream later?"

"Yeah sure why not."