17.

"I gotta tell you, you look cute in my clothes.", Minho smiled at Jisung.

"Ts, I always look cute!", Ji rolled his eyes sarcastically.

"You do!", Minho continued.

Jisung didn't really know how to answer so he just smiled.

"Ok, let's go down. Just know, that my parents are also downstairs, so you're probably gonna meet them."

"Oh, ok."

"Good Morning!", Minho told his parents as they were walking down the stairs.

"Oh, good morning son! And who's that?", the mother answered with a kind smile wich almost looked fake.

"This is my friend, Jisung. I showed him my dance yesterday and then it was too late, so I offered him to spend the night here."

"Nice to meet you, Jisung!", the parents said at the same time.

"Nice to meet you too!", Jisung kindly smiled.

"Do you wanna have toast for breakfast?", Minho asked his friend.

"Yeah sure."

"You can sit here."

"So, how did you two meet?", the mother asked.

"Uh I can answer that!", Hyunjin exclaimed.
"I was bored and I saw him and his friend on the beach. I knew they were out of town cause I know all the teenagers of this town, so I wanted to introduce myself. I went up to them and they told me they were from Korea. I thought that that's perfect and I had to introduce them to my dear cousin, Minho. And yesterday me and Felix, his friend, had some other things to do, so they hung up alone."

"That's great! But your Malay is very good how did you learn it?", the mom was still interested.

"Well, I'm actually visiting my grandmother here and she has thought me Malay since I'm young.", Jisung answered with a warm smile on his face.

"That's nice!"

"So, what are our plans for today?", Hyunjin asked.

"Well, I have to see Felix first, he's all alone with my grandma.", Ji laughed causing the others to laugh too.

"Sungieee! I missed you~!", Felix exclaimed the moment he saw Jisung and Minho walking to him. Felix ran to them and hugged his friend.

"Lixiiee!", Jisung shouted.

When Felix broke the hug he looked at Minho and smiled: "Hello, Minho! Thank you for taking care of Jisung!"

"Of course.", Minho smiled kindly.
"Well, I'll let you two alone to spend some time. We'll see us!"

"No~, stay! You have to meet our grandma, she's gonna love you!", Felix tried to make Minho stay.

"No it's okay, I don't wanna bother."

"Who told me not to say that anymore?", Jisung looked at him with raised eyebrows.

"Now come on!", Lix grabbed Minhos arm and pulled him to their house.

"... your grandma?", Minho pointed to Jisung and Felix.

"Yeah, we're not technically related but in our hearts we are.", the blond boy explained.

"Well that doesn't sound cheesy at all!", Minho said.

"Hey, don't make fun of our family!", Felix looked grumpy.

"I'm just kidding, it's actually kinda cute.", the dancer laughed.

"Hey, grannyy!", Felix exclaimed.

"Oh my grandsons are back!", the grandmother came into the room.

"Granny, that's our friend, Minho. Jisung spent the night with him yesterday.", he pointed to the older and smiled.

"Ouh, okay! Nice to meet you!", she smiled and looked back and forth to Minho and Jisung.

"Nice to meet you too!", Minho answered.

"I have made lunch, are you hungry? I don't take no for an answer!"

At the dining table Minho and Jisung talked and laughed while they were also eating.

The grandma leaned into Felix and whispered: "So, what's the deal with them two?"

"I actually don't know but they do look cute, don't they?", Felix smiled.

"Let's just ask them.", the grandmother stopped whispering.
"Kghm...", she fake coughed.