20.

The party was already going and Jisung didn't know the most of the people. He mostly hung up with his friends. Felix on the contrary was good at making new friends, so he quickly got to know all of the teens that were partying.

"How many people are here?", Jisung asked Minho.

"Probably like 30.", he answered.

"Damn, and there he is getting to know all of them!", Jisung pointed at Felix who was talking to some strangers.

"Do you want me to introduce you to somebody? Even though these people are mostly Hyunjins friends, I can still do it.", Minho proposed.

"Nah, it's alright. I mean I don't have a problem talking to people but me going up to them, never ever!"

"Social anxiety?"

"Probably."

"Same here. I'm even worse! You have no idea how nervous I was meeting you and Felix!"

"Seriously?", Jisung laughed.

"Yeah, I almost pissed myself."

As the friends were talking someone that came into the café caught Jisungs eye.

"Hey boys, how are you doing?", Mira and Kira went up to their table.

"Hello, we're good how are you?", Jisung smiled, Minho just sighed.

"Us too. Enjoying the party?", Kira asked.

"Yeah we were just chatting for a bit."

"Heeyy~, what's up?!", Hyunjin also came to the table putting his arms around Jisung and Minho.

"Are you already drunk?", Minho asked.

"Ts, no~!"

"Dude, you're the host! Get yourself together! Here drink some water!", Minho scolded his cousin.

"Well, Ji~, do you want to dance?", Mira asked Jisung.

He froze for a couple of seconds but then he stood up and went to the dancing floor while holding Miras hand and smiling.

"I'm gonna go take some drinks.", Kira said.

"Ugh, don't you hate to see that?!", Hyunjin asked with a drunk voice.

"What do you mean?", Minho asked back.

"Seeing Jisung with this girl."

"No, I'm just sorry for him for believing the lies she tells him."

"Bro, I gotta ask you something."

"What?"

"I think Jisung is cute. Would it bother you if I flirt with him?"

"Why would it bother me? Do what you want. He's not like my boyfriend or anything. Just know that he often says that he's straight, so good luck with that.", Minho slightly chuckled.

"Nobody can get away from Hyunnies charm!", Hyunjin praised himself.

When Jisung and Mira came back from the dance floor, Mira went to search for Kira and Minho wanted to get a new drink, leaving Hyunjin and Jisung alone.

"Tell me, Sungie, are you sure that you're completely straight?", Hyunjin asked the younger.

"Yes? Why are you asking?", Jisung looked at his friend with a confused face.

"Maybe I can change that!", Hyunjin leaned on the table leaving Jisung between his arms. He leaned more and more into Jis face.

"Ehh, hyung what are you doing?", Jisung tried to lean back and free himself from Hyunjins arms.

He whispered in Jis ear: "I'm waiting for you, if you're ready, call me!", the older leaned back,winked and went to get another drink.

"Well that was weird!", Ji told to himself.

"Hyung, i need to go to the toilet.", Jisung said to Minho.

"Ok then, I'll be here.", Minho answered.

As Jisung was walking to the toilet already drunk, he heard someone saying his name from the girls toilet room.