6.

"Are you nervous?", Hyunjin asked with a smirk while leaning at the bar.

"What are you talking about? I'm only here because of you, I could do soo many other things. But no~, here I am, waiting for two strangers to show them the town! So great!", Minho tried to sound annoyed, although he was indeed nervous. Minho just didn't know how things would turn out today, because he rarely meets new people.

"Hey guys!", Minho's thoughts were cut off by a boy with an Australian accent.

"Helloo, Felix right?"

"Yeah"

"And you're Jisung?", Hyunjin said with a big smile while greeting the two boys.

"Here I am!", Jisung responded, also with a big smile.

"This is my cousin Minho!"

"Hi.", Minho said while smiling a bit and waving shyly his hand.

"He can't talk much in English but he's great at Korean! You're from Korea right?", Hyunjin continued.

"Yes we are! Annyeonghaseo!", Jisung turned to Minho and smiled.

"Annyeong!", Minho couldn't hide his smile the boy was making him to do.

They were both staring at each other for a moment until they got interrupted.

"So do you want to drink a coffee or do you want us to show you the town first a little bit?", Hyunjin asked.

"Let's go out for a walk first and then we could drink a coffee.", Felix suggested.

"Sounds good!", everyone agreed and the small group went out of the coffee shop.

"So your learning Korean?", Jisung asked while walking beside Minho. They were talking in Korean, Hyunjin and Felix walked also next to each other but they talked in English.

"Yeah I do, one day I'm going to move there. Well, that's the plan.", Minho said still a little nervous.

"It's so cool, your Korean sounds really good! I look up to people who know what they're gonna do in the future cause I have absolutely no plans at all.", Jisung responded.

"Oh, haha", Minho was flustered and laughed nervously "well, what do you like to do?"

"Ehm, I like to rap and write songs but that's nothing I could do for living."

"Of course it is! You could apply for a company and become an idol.", Minho suggested.

"Nah I don't know. What do you like to do?", Ji asked and tried to change the subject.

"I love to dance. It's my passion, the only thing I'm good at."

"I'm sure you're good at a lot of things!", Jisung smiled.

"I don't think so haha.", Minho laughed making Jisung to laugh too.

Hyunjin was now talking to all of the guys and showed them some things in the city: "And here lives the cutest dog on earth! Seriously it's so cute, but the grandma that owns it doesn't let me pet it. I love dogs they're just soo adorable! Do you like dogs? Please say yes cause my cousin over here is a cats person and that's soo annoying."

"You're annoying!", Minho said making everyone laugh.

And so they were walking, talking and getting to know each other until they got to the coffee shop again.

"Ah it was so nice today, thanks guys for showing us around !", Felix sighed happily.

"Always gladly! I enjoyed it too, we have to meet more often! How long are you gonna stay?", Hyunjin asked.

"We're here all~ summer.", Jisung responded with a big smile.

"Great! Can I have your phone numbers so we stay in touch?"

"Yeah sure, here!"

"Good,you can always come here and grab a coffee if you want!", Hyunjin laughed while hugging the guys goodbye.

"Yeah sure, Minho did you enjoy it?", Jisung looked at him with his big brown eyes.

Minho was lost in them for a second but then realised that he had to respond: "Yes, you both are very nice people!", he smiled.

"Well we have to leave now, I hope you have a nice evening!", Felix said, pushing Jisung slightly to stop staring and to start walking away.

"You too byeee!", the cousins waved their arms and waited until the others got out of the café.