22.

After a couple of minutes of sitting in silence Minho started talking: "You know, I'm really bad at comforting people, so I'm very sorry if I'm not that helpful-"

Jisung turned to the older in that moment and hugged him really tight. Minho was a bit confused for a second but then he hugged his friend back and so they stood for a little bit.

"You were right!", Ji sobbed while having his face buried in Minhos neck.

"What do you mean?", the dancer caressed his friend on the back.

"Mira was just using me to make her ex jealous."

"... Ugh, that little b*tch!", Minho yelled.
"I'm really sorry, Ji!"

"No, you shouldn't be! You were right from the beginning, but I was just so stupid and didn't listen to you!"

Minho didn't know what to say, so he just hugged Jisung even tighter.

"Hyung, can I sleep in your room tonight?", Ji asked quietly.

"Yeah of course!"

"I don't want to be alone and Felix has no idea what happened tonight, so yeah."

"Can I ask you one question though?"

"Sure!", Jisung still sounded as if he just cried.

"Why did you kiss Hyunjin, I thought you were completely straight?"

"..Oh I just forgot that that happened too. The thing is, when you left us alone at the table, he went up to me and told me that he was waiting for me to be ready and that he liked me.
[I'm sorry a lot of "me"s but it's currently 1am]
And I know that wasn't right and I'm really sorry but I wanted to get back at Mira. So I kissed him right in front of her.

And yeah, I know I always said that I was straight, but I gotta be honest, I didn't hate kissing him.", Jisung only looked at the floor.

"Well, do you like him?", Minho asked.

"I don't know. Today was very emotional. I think I have to get sober fist and think things over."

"Yeah I think so too. Let's end the party and go to sleep. It's already 3am.", Minho suggested.

"Good idea."

Minho told his guests good bye, Jisung let Felix know that he was gonna spend the night there and the two boys went to the bedroom.

"Thank you, hyung, for everything!", Jisung sighed while stepping into Minhos room.

"Here a shirt.", the older handed Ji a T-shirt of his. "And now go to sleep, you need to rest!"

"Aren't you gonna sleep too?"

"Not yet, I'll sit here for a little bit.", Minho sat on a chair and looked out of his window to watch the stars.

"Okayy. Good night, hyung!"

"Good Night!"

Minho now finally had the time to think about what happened that day. He was so busy taking care of Jisung that he couldn't even realise the feelings he felt.

Hyunjin and Jisung kissed right in front of him.

Why did he feel so weird about it? Why would he care, what they do? He has seen Hyunjin kiss a lot of guys, but he never cared about it. Why now?

He got angry for no reason.

There was no reason.

I should stop thinking about it. There's no point. It was nothing. Now let's go to sleep.

As he went to his bed and saw Jisung sleeping, he got a warm feeling that made him smile. Minho felt like he wanted to protect the younger, so he quickly got into bed and hugged Ji to keep him warm.