10.

The four friends were sitting on the beach talking until they got interrupted by two girls their age.

"Hey loosers, what's up?", the one girl with brown hair said.

"Mira, Kira! How are you?", Hyunjin exclaimed.

"We're good. Who are these cuties you're hanging up with? Can we ask them out?", the blond girl, Kira, said jokingly.

"Well, I-I got a boyfriend.", Felix said nervously not getting the joke.

"You do?", Hyunjin looked at Felix with a little frown.

"Yeah.", Felix smiled embarrassed.

"Oh.", Hyunjin answered while looking down.

"Well that was obviously a joke, but what are your names?", Mira laughed trying to change the subject.

"Oh, haha, I'm Felix and this is Jisung."

"Heyy!", Jisung greeted them not able to stop staring at Mira.

Minho noticed that and faked a cough: "Kghm. So, what are your plans for today?", Jisung woke up from his dream.

"Well, we just wanted to sunbathe and then we saw you, so we thought we could come over to say hi.", Mira responded.

"Very nice to meet you!", Jisung smiled at both girls.

"Cool, then enjoy your sunbathing!", Minho said a little harsh.

"Bro, don't be so rude they're also our friends! Do you wanna hang out with us today?", Hyunjin asked.

"I mean, if no one is against it. Why not!", Kira and Mira smiled wildly.

"No~! It's always nice to meet new people!", Jisung smiled and turned to the girls, away from Minho.

"Haha, you guys are so funny!", Mira laughed out loud causing the others to laugh too.

All except for Minho.
He knew these girls too good, so he knew what they were up to. They just wanted attention from boys and there they have it. Mira, Kira and Hyunjin were friends for a long time and because the girls always hung out with Hyunjin, Minho was also with them all the time. They were really nice when they were younger but when the friends got older Mira, Kira and Hyunjin always talked about boys and teenager things like that but Minho was never interested in these kinds of things, so he distanced himself from them. Now they just want attention and don't really care about Felix and Jisung.

Well, they got what they wanted.

"Guys, let's jump into the water it's getting really hot!", Kira suggested while waving with a fan.

"Yeah, let's go!", Hyunjin exclaimed.

The boys stood up and started running towards the sea. Felix was the only one to notice how Minho was acting and went up to him: "Hey, what's wrong? Everything alright?"

"Yeah sure.", Minho acted as if he didn't care and perused to read his book.

"Then come on, let's go swimming!", Felix didn't want to bombard him with anymore questions.

"No, im fine, you go!"

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah of course! You don't have to worry about me.", Minho faked a smile not wanting to bother Felix.

"Alright then.", Felix smiled sadly and let the boy alone going to the others in the water.

He's so nice. Felix is a good friend.