29

"Guys we're going out, we're gonna eat some ice cream.", Jisung said while standing up and pointing to him and Minho.

Felix looked at his friend with big questioning eyes. "Eh.. do you wanna come.. with us?", Jisung asked politely.

"No, it's alright, I wanted to go swimming.", Felix then answered with a smile.

"Me too!", Hyunjin exclaimed.

"Alright then, let's go!", Jisung looked at Minho.

Jisung and Minho walked slowly next to each other, they were just enjoying the presence of the other.

"How would you be called if you become an idol?", Minho asked, braking the silence.

"Ouh, that's a good question... I think my stage name would be just 'Han', it's my favourite syllable of my name.", Jisung answered.

"Oh that's cute, I would call you Hannie then."

Jisung felt how his face is getting warmer and probably red.

"How about you?", he tried to move on.

"I can answer that easily. I would be called 'Lee know'.", Minho smiled.

"Why's that?"

"I- don't know, it's cool I guess. In my head I've always called myself Lee know. And also my real name is too common in the industry, so I want to different myself.", the dancer got shy.

"Haha okay then, Lee know.", Jisung had a big smile on his face while he pronounced Minhos name. "Uh, let's take a selfie!"

[imagine it's them when they're younger XD]

The two boys were now sitting on the beach while watching the sunset. Jisung rested his head on Minhos shoulder. The dancer noticed that his friend got goosebumps because of the cold wind, so he gave him his jacket, that he was holding the whole time (in case the younger gets cold), and put his arm around his friend.

"Only two weeks until you need to flight back.", Minho spoke up.

"Yeah, I know.", Jisung sighed and looked sad at the ground. "It will be very hard leaving all of this...l-", he hesitated "leaving you."

Minho looked at him and Jisung looked back. They were holding a really strong eye contact. Minho pouted his lips a little bit, showing that he was also sad for his friend leaving.

Jisung broke the eye contact by looking down again almost tearing up.

"Hey, we are going to see each other in Korea, I promise!", Minho pushed Jisungs head up, so that the younger looks at him.

Jisung put on a small smile on his face and said: "Then I believe you."

Minho P.O.V.

Ahhhhhh! Wtffff?! These two cute, big, pure eyes looking at me with hope. I- OMG! What should I do, what should I say?! Hu it's getting hot here.

What if I can't convince my parents to go to Korea? What if I need to stay here all my life? Did I promise too much?

Please God I'm gonna see Hannie again! Please!

I will do everything to keep my promise! I need to!

Authors P.O.V.

"You'll see! Now let's not think about these sad things and let's just enjoy the time we have left!", Minho caressed Jisungs back to comfort him.

"You're right!", the rapper cuddled even more into his hyung.

••

After Felix and Hyunjin ate cookies they went to the beach to swim.

"So, are we gonna talk about what happened at the party? It was already days ago and we still haven't talked about it.", Hyunjin started the conversation.

"What is there to talk about?", Felix answered.

"What is there to talk about?! Listen, I really really like you and I want to be with you but if you don't like me, then simply tell me that!"

"What? I thought we're already together! I even changed my status on insta from single to taken.", Lix frowned and looked confused.

"WHAT?! I- woww! Ahhhh! Wait seriously? Like you mean it and that's not sarcasm or a prank or anything?!", Hyunjin disbelieved.

"Of course I mean it!"

"Omgg, so we're seriously together?!"

"Yess! I thought it was obvious."

Hyunjin jumped around for a couple of seconds and then he hugged his boyfriend really tight.

They couldn't stop smiling the whole day long.