11.

Minho was laying on the beach while watching the others in the sea. They were laughing and splashing each other with water. Minho didn't like the view of these girls messing around with his new friends, so he continued to read his book and decided not to care anymore what they were doing.

It's Felixes and Jisungs choice at the end. It's not my job to protect them from fake people.

After 20 minutes Kira, Mira, Hyunjin, Felix and Jisung came back to their towels.

Jisung was first that arrived. He wanted to grab his towel that was laying next to Minho, but somehow he went out of balance and almost fell on his friend.

"Oh shit, I'm so sorry hyung! Now you're all wet! I'm so sorry!"

Minho looked at him and laughed: "It's alright. No worries!"

In the next moment Kira came and hugged Minho from behind: "Minho oppa, why didn't you come with us?! It was so nice.", she almost screamed with an high pitched voice in his ear.

Minho pushed her arms off him and said with a  disgusted face: "First of all, don't ever call me that again, second of all, you know very well I don't swim and lastly, now I'm all wet because of you! Thanks! Also, can you stop, you do this every time, it's so annoying!"

"Looks like someone got up in a bad mood! Actually, I'm not surprised, you were always like that.", Kira slightly laughed.
"Luckily, your friends are much nicer than you are.", she continued, hugged Jisung from behind and rested her head on his shoulder.

Jisung shortly looked at Kira to see what she was doing with a light smile but didn't do anything against her affection.

"Ok, guys, we should get going, my mom is waiting for us to eat lunch, so yeah, have a nice day!", Mira said while packing her things.

Hyunjin, Felix and Jisung hugged the girls goodbye and then they were gone.

"Waa, they were really nice!", Felix exclaimed.

"Yeah, and funny!", Jisung added.

"Tss", Minho laughed to himself.

"How long do you know each other?", Felix asked Hyunjin.

"Since literally kindergarden. Me, Minho and the girls are like a gang since we were kids."

"Are you sure Minho is also friends with them?", Jisung laughed and looked at him reading.

"Yeah, he always acts cool or pissed but he actually likes them. They're used to it.", Hyunjin explained.

That's what he thinks? Hah

"Guys, my shift is starting now, so I have to leave you and go to work. I'm sorry.", the tall boy said while standing up and brushing the sand off his feet.

"It's alright! I want to go to the museum in the center, Sungie are you coming with me?", Felix asked.

"No~, I hate museums! I'm sorry but I really don't want to go."

"Fine, then I'm going by myself.", Felix acted as if he was angry even though he knew the answer his best friend would give him.

"Okay then, now it's only us two... what do you wanna do?", Jisung looked at Minho.

He sat there for a moment thinking what he could answer.
"Are you sure, you wanna hang out with me? Only me?", Minho said sarcastically.

"Yeah sure, why not?", Ji laughed.

"Alright, it's your choice. Don't blame me if you regret this later!"

"Let's just hope that  I won't."

The friends had a great atmosphere, like if all of their problems would be gone for a moment.