30.

Before you start to read pls read this: This chapter is a little more special so make sure you have internet to turn on the song later and make yourself comfortable before you start reading :)
Well that's it I hope you enjoy ^^

—————————————————————

"Bye hyung, Imma go home now! The big storm is coming and I want to be with Felix, cause he's always scared of storms, so I need to comfort him every time.", Jisung was saying to Minho after their dance practice while hugging him good bye.

"Alright, should I bring you home?", the older asked.

"No, no it's alright!", the young rapper was lying before. Felix wasn't the one who's really scared of storms. It's Jisung. He just didn't want to be around Minho when things get bad and he gets a panic attack. Also he and Felix spent all the bad storms together, so he wasn't used to being with someone else. He's simply embarrassed of the issue, especially because he can't control it. Jisung didn't want to be laughed at or thought of as a child even if Minho would never do these things, but he'd rather go home.

"Bye bye!"

"Bye!"

Jisung just got home and he went to the living room seeing Felix laying on the sofa and waiting for his best friend.

"Heyyyy! How was the dancing lesson?", the Australian asked.

"Very good! Minho is such a good teacher and a really good dancer!", Jisung smiled widely. "Oh no~, I forgot my phone charger at Minhos!", he noticed.

"I can give you mine.", Lix suggested.

"No you can't, cause I have an iPhone and you a Samsung. I'm gonna go take it real quick and
come back!"

"Jisung the storm-!"

"I'm gonna take the shortcut through the woods, so it's just gonna take 5 minutes!", Ji answered quickly so he doesn't lose any more time.

"But are you sur-", Lix was cut of by the slam of the front door.

••

As Jisung went out of the house he put in his AirPods and turned on some music.

*turn on the song now*
*don't read too fast*

The rapper was actually enjoying his walk, he currently listend to Billie Eilish a lot. She's such a great singer at such a young age.

Jisung P.O.V.

Damn I want to be a rapper and just perform on stage in front of a thousand people. Haha Minho actually got into my mind, a few weeks ago I couldn't even imagine that and now I'm dreaming of it. Well I guess he does have a big influence on me.

Today was such a great day, Minho is a really nice dancer and a nice person. I want to be more like him, he's so hard working, he does everything to achieve his dreams. Plus he looks so hot while dancing, hu gets me almost flustered when I look at him haha.

Okay shit the sky is getting darker and I forgot to take a flash light with me, why am I so dumb. I need to hurry, what if the storm is nearer than I think. Ok no stop Jisung you got this you're almost there, I hope.

I think I need to turn left here right? Wait, was it like that? Shit, I walked this way only once or twice because the path past the beach is much nicer so I hope I still remember it right.
I mean I can't get lost, this island is small af so it's gonna be alright just keep walking.