12.

Jisung and Minho were walking next to each other, just enjoying the nice weather.

"So hyung, how long do you dance?", Jisung started the conversation.

"Hmm, probably since I knew how to walk.", Minho laughed.

"And you, how long do you rap?"

"Hmm, probably since I could talk. No, even before I could talk! Haha I'm just kidding. I started at the age of 13."

"Cool! Can I now hear a song of yours?", Minho asked interested.

"No~, first I want to see you dance!"

"Mm-maybe later."

"Oh come on~!", Jisung whined and grabbed to Minho's arm.

"One day!", Minho teased his friend.

"But do you really not have any thoughts what you want to do after school?", Minho asked.

"Well, no, I guess .. I could try signing up for a company.", Ji said looking at the floor.

"Why are you so shy about this?", Minho looked at Jisung.

"I don't know, I'm not sure, if I could do it, you know."

"Of course you can! Nothing is impossible and if it looks like it then make it possible. If you train hard enough it's gonna be alright."

"I guess you're right, thank you!"

Huh. He hasn't even heard me rap but yet he believes in me.

"And what about you, you're so obsessed with learning Korean, what do you want to do there when you move?", Jisung asked.

"Well, I'm not really sure yet but I would love to just become a dance teacher."

"You could also do that here, why exactly in Korea?"

"Cause, I guess, maybe I could also decide to apply for an entertainment and become a trainee.", Minho smiled.

"That's so cool man, just knowing what you like and what you want to do.", Ji admired.

"I just hope my plans go right, cause my parents might stop me from going.", Minho now looked down.

"Wait what why?", Jisung looked at his friend with a worried face.

"They want me to help them in the café and to take over one day."

"And you don't want that.", Jisung added.

"Yeah, I'm so sick of working there only for the summer break and I should do that my whole life? Never!"

"I understand."

"I just hope I can convince them. It's not gonna be easy though, they're very strict, unfortunately."

"I'm so sorry hyung!", Jisung put his hand on Minhos shoulder to comfort him.

"Damn, I never open up to people, I'm sorry if I bothered you with my problems haha.", Minho laughed to cover up his emotions.

"No, it's alright! I like talking and listening to you. That's what friends are here for!", Jisung smiled at him making Minho to smile to.

The friends were talking and walking all evening until it got dark.

"Oh it's almost dark now, maybe I should go back to my grandmas house. Felix is probably worried where I am haha."

"Well if you have to.", Minho said with no expression on his face.

"Yeah, I'll see you tomorrow?", Jisung asked.
Minho just nodded his head.

The boys hugged goodbye and Jisung turned away to go back home until..

Minho grabbed Jisungs wrist and pulled him to turn around. Jisung did so and they looked deeply in each other's eyes.