4.

After his cousin left him alone, Hyunjin didn't know what to do, so he actually went to the two new tourists in town, that were just laughing and laying on their towels on the beach, to introduce himself.

"Hello, guys! I suppose you're new here. I'm Hyunjin, I'm 17 and I work at this coffee shop over there. What are your names?", the tall long-haired guy introduced himself on English with a big smile on his face. Different than his cousin, Hyunjin loved to meet new people and find new friends and he knew English perfectly, because all of his social media was on English.

"Oh hi mate, I'm Felix and this is Jisung. We're also 17 and yes we are new here."

„Yeah hi.", Jisung said quite shy.

„No need to be shy! From now on I'm your new friend and I'm gonna show you around!", Hyunjin insisted and shook both of their hands to loosen up the situation.

„Don't you have work today?", Felix asked not wanting to bother their new friend.

"No, it's my free day, today my cousin Minho is working. You probably saw him sitting over there a couple of minutes ago."

"Oh yeah this guy! He looked very concentrated, what was he doing, if I may ask?" , Felix asked not wanting to sound too nosey.

"I think he was learning Korean, as always. You know, when he gets older he wants to move to Korea."

"Oh that's cool! We're from Korea!", Jisung said now more openly and happy.

"Well then you should meet him too! How about we all go out tomorrow and we can show you the town and just get to know each other better? We both don't have to work.", Hyunjin said still smiling.

"That's a great idea. What time?", Felix cheered happily.

"Lets say 2pm?"

"Alright!"

"Then, we see us tomorrow in front of the café don't be late!", Hyunjin laughed while he was starting to walk away.

"We won't be, byee!", the friends shouted and looked at each other questioning what just happened.

"Wow he seemed really nice and cute!", Felix said.

"Yeah, I'm really curious to meet his cousin. I mean he's learning Korean by himself how cool is that!", Jisung responded with a small smile.

"Nah, just admit that you find him cute and want to get to know him!", the freckled boy teased his friend.

"Ugh shut up, let's go swimming now. It's getting too hot!", Ji tried to hide his cheeks from blushing.

"Alright, alright!", Felix laughed and ran into the water.