27.

Friendzies

Hyunjin
Hey guys!
Come to the beach bar next to the café
Me and Felix are there, let's have some fun!
:D

Jisung
Oki
We're coming in two minutes :)

"Hyung, Hyunjin wants us to join him and Lix at the beach bar!"

"Ugh, drinking again? I can't believe that I'm saying that, but the last party got me kinda traumatised, I drank too much."

"To whom are you saying that? I fucking kissed Hyunjin!"

"Haha yeahh.", Minho chuckled while stretching himself.

"We should still join them, we don't have to drink that much this time."

"Okay, okay, let's go."

"Hi guys!", Jisung greeted the two blond boys standing on a table.

"Hey.", Felix said low energised but still with a small smile.

Because Jisung was Lixes best friend for almost all their life, he noticed right away that Felix isn't well. "Bro, what's up? What happened?"

"What do you mean, nothing happened."

"Do you think I'm dumb? Now tell me!"

Felix looked at Hyunjin and sighed: "I broke up with my boyfriend."

"WHAT?!"

"Hah, I have heard this before."

"When, why, how?!"

"He confessed that he cheated on me."

"What?! Asshole!"

"Now stop insulting him! I'm here to get distracted, so I don't want to talk about it. Let's just have fun."

"If you say so."

"Oh~, I'm so drunk!", Felix almost shouted.

"I feel you, bro.", Hyunjin patted him on the shoulder.

"Imma go to the toilet.", Jisung told the group.

"Me too.", Minho added.

"Lixie, I haven't told you this, but your eyes are really beautiful!", Hyunjin looked Felix deep in the eyes while not being that far from his friends face.

"Your eyes are also beautiful, hyung.", Felix even deepened the eye contact by coming closer.

"I can't stop looking at them!"

"Me too!"

"I want them to only look at me!"

"Well they are right now!"

At this point you could fit only two fingers between their faces.

"Friends, I'm tired, I want to go home now, so I'm telling you good bye! And Felix, we're gonna talk tomorrow!", Jisung interrupted the boys' moment.

"Alright.", Felix said annoyed while looking up at his friend.

"Bye hyung!", Jisung went to hug Minho but he started speaking: "I'm gonna bring you home!"

"Oh okay!"

"Now we're alone again.", Hyunjin said "Do you wanna go out and take fresh air?"

"Yeah sure.", the two friends headed out to the front door of the bar and sat down on the beach, trying to give their best at walking.

"It's so beautiful here!", Felix looked up to the stars.

"Do you know what's much more beautiful?"

"What?"

"You!", Hyunjin once again looked at Felixes eyes. The shorter boy blushed.

They got their faces closer and closer together until there was almost no space at all, but they were still looking at each other's eyes.

"Lixie,"

"Huh?"

"Can I kiss you?", Hyunjin almost whispered.

Felix only nodded, closed his eyes and the space between them. First it was just a long and soft peck but the kiss intensed. Next, they couldn't let each other's lips go. They stopped only to get some air, but this time was very short and they went on.

Hyunjin held Felixes waist and the younger brushed through the hair of his friend. The tall boy went then on to kiss Lix on his neck. You could hear Felix breathing deeply.

After their make out-session they lied on the beach next to each other while breathing heavily.