7.

"Wellll, what do you think? It wasn't that bad, was it?", Hyunjin asked his cousin.

"Yeah. Youwereright.", Minho said hardly to understand.

"What did you say? I couldn't hear.", Hyunjin showed him his ear even though he understood what his cousin said.

"YOU WERE RIGHT! Happy?", Minho shouted annoyed.

"Yes I'm very happy! I'm also really happy because you are happy! I like seeing you getting along with somebody."

"What do you mean? I always get along with people!", Minho laughed.

"Yah sure, when was the last time you had an other friend besides me?", Hyunjin laughed too.

Minho became silent. All these memories from his past coming up in his head again. But they were from the past, so he better forget them again.

Hyunjin noticed Minho's reaction, so he changed the subject: "Well anyways, do you wanna meet them again? I think I should do a group chat so we all can text each other."

"If you like."

"I will, so we can plan when we meet again.", Hyunjin said and took out his phone.

Friendzies

Hyunjin
Hellooo
How are youu

Felix
Hii! ^^

Jisung
What's up :)

Minho
Hello!

Jisung
Minho your writing skills are pretty dry haha XD

Minho
>:(

Felix
Look at them getting all along :D

Hyunjin
Aren't they cute ^^

Minho
You better shut up !

Hyunjin
Uh now I'm scared :o

Felix
Hahaha XD

Jisung
XD

Hyunjin
Soo you wanna meet again some time? :)

Felix
With pleasure! ^^

Jisung
Yeah sure!

Hyunjin
Great, so when are you free?

Felix
Well we don't have to do much here since we're on vacation, that's why all the time XD

Jisung
Yeah :D

Hyunjin
Haha cool, so if you want, you can come and grab a coffee tomorrow morning ;)

Felix
Yeah of course! :)

Jisung
Oki. What about you Minho, are you gonna be there tomorrow?
seen

*Did I just leave him on read?*