5.

"Hey dude, guess what I just did!", Hyunjin partly shouted as he was walking into the café him and Minho worked in. "What, you just finished a new anime again?", his cousin answerd sarcasticly. "No~, I did that yesterday. But anyways that's not what I meant. I went up to the two boys from the beach and guess what we are doing tomorrow.", Hyunjin smiled widely with a bit of a teasing tone. "Seriously?! I thought you were joking.", Minho tried not to sound interested.

"Dude, I thought you knew me! But come on, guess!"

"Just tell me already!", Minho sounded annoyed.

"Okay, okay. Well I told them, that we're gonna meet them tomorrow here and we're gonna show them the town.", Hyunjin said excited.

"You did what?!"

"Come onnn, it's gonna be fun! You have to meet some new people, I can't be your only friend!", Hyunnie whined.

"Maybe I don't want new friends?!"

"You can't say no, I already told them we're free."

"You are so annoying!"

"I know but that's why you love me. You're gonna thank me later. They both looked really nice.",Hyunjin stated while still smiling.

"Ugh, okay, now go away I have to work."

"Just don't be late! We're meeting at 2pm."

"Bye~.", Minho just said while nodding his head.

After finishing the shift Minho couldn't get this out of his head. He's going to meet two new people and he's probably going to talk to them in Korean. He didn't know if he should be excited or scared. Minho disliked meeting new people and he was scared, if he is able to communicate with them.

Minho P.O.V.

Aahhh I'm dying! I know I've learned Korean for so long but am I that good to speak it with residents of Korea? Ughh! Okay, I'm alright. Lee know, everything is going to be fine! You got this! Noo, I'm scared! Dude, stop! You have to go out of your confort zone.

What am I gonna wear?

Author P.O.V.

next day

"Omg Lixie, what should I wear now! I have nothing to wear!"

"Try this top with these shorts. Why do you care anyways? I thought you weren't interessted in that guy huh?", Felix teased Jisung for the 5th time that day.

"Well, I don't want to look like an idiot. Also, you know that I'm straight!", Ji aswered.

"All men do is lie!", Felix sighed.
"Anyways, come on hurry, we're gonna be late!"

"Yeahh, I'm almost ready!", Jisung shouted, grabed his backpack and the friends left the house.