9.

"Dude, wake up! They're gonna be downstairs any moment!", Hyunjin screamed at Minho. They were living in one house in the same building as the café. "Get out of my room!", Minho mumbled angrily half asleep. "Noo, come on. You have to get ready.", the blond boy dragged his cousin out of bed, so he had to stand up. "Fine fine, go down, Imma be right there.", Minho said not really in the mood of doing anything.

As Hyunjin walked downstairs he saw Felix and Jisung coming into the café. Felix had a bright smile, just being happy that he could have some coffee with his friends and there was  Jisung who was not really in the mood of.. living.

"Wow, you look just like my cousin. Half asleep not wanting to do anything but stay in bed.", Hyunjin laughed out loud.

"Good Morning to you too!", Jisung said with a fake smile.

"Haha good morning, how did you sleep?", Felix asked happily.

"Pretty good and you?"
With that sentence Minho came down: "Good morning!"

Jisungs face brightened a little: "Good morning!"

"Did you guys snuck out yesterday night without us?", Felix asked curiously.

"No, what are you talking about?!", Ji said with a light smile causing Minho to smile too.

"Well, we'll get the coffees and you can just pick a table we're gonna sit at.", Hyunjin said pointing to Minho and Jisung.

"Ok. So~, wich one do you want to sit at?", Minho asked without making eye contact.

"Let's go to that one.", Ji answered walking towards a table.

They sat there in silence for a couple of seconds until Jisung broke the silence: "So what were you up to yesterday evening?"

Minho looked up at him and was confused at the beginning until he understood what Jisung really asked him about.
"Oh..", he said looking down.
"I'm sorry for not answering you yesterday. I actually  don't know why I didn't answered. I guess I'm just really bad at texting. I don't do this a lot and-", Minho was cut off.

"It's alright!", Jisung laughed slightly "You don't have to explain yourself, it's not like we're dating or something haha. I was just curious."
Minho looked him in the eyes again and also laughed nervously.

"SO!", Hyunjin almost screamed interrupting them from their eye contact.

"Here are your coffees!"

"Thank you.", Jisung now looked to Hyunjin with a smile braking the staring with Minho.

"What are we going to do today guys?", Felix asked the group.

"Let's go to the beach. I really want to go swimming.", Jisung exclaimed excited.

"Yeah sure!", Hyunjin and Felix agreed.

"Oh I don't do swimming.", Minho said nervously laughing.

"Yes, you're coming!", Jisung whined while grabbing onto Minho's arm making the boy look at the touch.

Ji noticed the slight confused look Minho had and let go: "I mean if you want to. But you can at least stay on the beach."
Minho smiled: "Alright!"

While the friends were walking to the beach Jisung asked: "Minho, how old are you? I forgot to ask you that yesterday."

"Uh, I'm 18.", he responded.

"Ah ok, so you're my hyung.", Jisung had a bright smile now fully awake after the coffee.

"Yeah I guess so.", Minho smiled at him too.

"What were you up to yesterday night, I mean, why are you so tired today?"

"Ehm nothing much I just danced and watched the stars."

"Oh really? I also watched the stars!", Jisung looked at Minho with his big brown excited eyes "and then I wrote a song."

"Cool, what is it about, can I hear it?", Minho smiled.

"Not yet it's not finished."

"Well at least tell me what it is about?", Minho whined.

Jisung laughed and ran away from him onto the beach. Minho then followed him trying to catch Jisung.

"Ok, but how are they so cute?!", Felix asked Hyunjin.

"Yeah, right? I haven't seen my cousin laugh so much for a really long time.", Hyunjin said with a slight laugh.