25.

"Hello, hello! Wazzup?!", Jisung shouted when he saw Minho waiting in front of his house.

"Hi!", the boys hugged shortly.

They were now in the dancing room.

"So the first thing you always do and have to do before dancing is warming up! It's very important, because if your muscles aren't warmed up, you can strain or tear your ligaments.", Minho stared to explain.

Jisung stood in front of him and listened carefully to what his hyung teached him.

"Ok, now let's warm up. I'm gonna show you some easy steps and you're gonna mirror my moves."

Minho turned on a hiphop song and first started to bounce and then danced some basic moves, so that Jisung could follow him.

"You're doing it good!"

Ji smiled, that made Minho smile too.

"Now we're gonna stretch."

They started with the head and then stretched their bodies to the bottom.

"Ok, let's drink something!"

"Hyung! Thank you very much!"

"Why, for what are you thanking me?"

"For all of this! You're helping me kind of constantly."

"Ahh, what are you gonna do without me?!", Minho sighed jokingly.

"I actually don't know!", Ji laughed but meant it seriously. "Life is going to be so boring!"

Both thought of the moment when they're going to have to part their ways at the end of the summer .

Minho felt how his ears started to turn red, so he quickly changed the subject.
"Let's start now with real dancing."

"No, you have to do it like that.", Minho was trying the teach Jisung a choreography, but he couldn't get this one move right.

The elder couldn't think of anything better than to go up to the younger and lead him with his body.

Jisung P.O.V

Suddenly he went behind me and I felt him breathing into my neck. I got goosebumps, because he was so close to me.

Minho took my arm and showed me how to dance his move.

The picture of us, that I was seeing in the mirror, made my heart race even more. I strongly felt the need to turn around and just look at his eyes. But I couldn't. I mean he's  probably straight and I mean, I'm also straight, there's no doubt in it.

Ugh, what am I talking about. Han, your heart is racing like a rollercoaster! You're pretty much not straight anymore!

Author P.O.V

"Sungie?", Minho saying his name brought Jisung back from his whole thoughts-chaos.

"Huh?", Ji turned around quickly out of reflex, but he tripped and almost fell. Luckily, Minho could catch him on time.

They were looking each other deeply in the eyes. The older held Jisung tightly, so he couldn't fall again.

Both felt safe in that moment. Neighter of them could describe it. They just didn't want to break the moment.

After a couple of seconds they realised, what was going on and they came back to life. Minho started to laugh a little, making the younger to laugh too.

Minho saw the opportunity and hugged Jisung to not break the closeness.

Ji was a little surprised but then he also hugged his hyung back. 

They were holding each other like they're saying good bye.

"I don't want you to go!" , Minho mumbled in Jisungs neck.