21.

"So, you and Jisung?", Kira asked her best friend.

"No, are you kidding me? Ji's cute but also lame. He sometimes can't stop talking. But for a short summer relationship he's alright.", Mira answered.

"So you're just messing with him?"

"Hey, don't put it like that! I mean, this girl just needs a little fun. I need him to make my ex jealous, you know."

"Oh, poor Jisung.", Kira said and the girls bursted out in to laughter.

Jisung listened to their whole conversation. He felt how he almost teared up. The only thing Jisung could think of in that moment was how Minho was right with everything he said about them. Ji couldn't believe it, he really trusted these girls and he really liked Mira. How could he only think that she wanted something from him too. Jisung felt embarrassed and ashamed, he just wanted to leave this place right away.

But his drunk mind thought of something else, how he could get his thoughts off his head.

The only answer for him at that moment was

Hyunjin.

Jisung drank a few more shots, waited for the girls to come back and when he was sure that they could see him, he stood up from his chair, pulled Hyunjin closer and kissed him in front of everyone at the café.

After he pulled back a couple of seconds later, something told him not to stop, so Jisung went for another kiss. A longer and much more intense one.

Hyunjin was just enjoying and just letting Jisung do the work, because he was so drunk that he didn't even really understood what was happening.

He stood up from his chair, pulled Hyunjin closer and kissed him in front of everyone at the café.

Minho was just bringing two drinks for him and Jisung when he saw what happened.

The dancer froze. He almost let the glasses fall.

What the actual f*ck?!

Minho caught himself staring and feeling emotions, so he quickly went to his seat and tried to ignore the whole situation.

But Hyunsung wasn't stopping. They went on and on.

The oldest couldn't watch this anymore, so he went up to them and pulled them apart.

"I think that's enough.", he said.

Jisung looked at Hyunjin and then he looked at Mira who was staring with an open mouth in the background. The boy remembered what he had just heard, so he ran out of the café while tearing up again.

Minho saw Jisung and wanted to go after him, but Hyunjin was so drunk, that he'd almost pass out. That's why Minho brought his cousin to his room first, so he could rest there.

Jisung was sitting at the steps in front of the coffee shop. He just felt how his tears ran down his face. The brown haired boy had so many thoughts. He was so overwhelmed with everything that just happened.

When he felt how somebody sat next to him, his whole thoughts-flow stopped.

Jisung looked at his right and saw Minho looking at him with a pouting face.

They didn't share any words. Jisung was just grateful that he wasn't alone at that point in time.