15.

Minho held his phone with its flashlight on, so he didn't have to turn on all lights on the way to his room. Jisung was quietly following him.

Hyunjin was laying on his bed watching dancing videos. His door was open because it was so warm that he wanted to create a through draught with his window.

He then heard someone whispering and a couple of seconds later he saw Minho with his flashlight passing through Hyunjins room. That happens quite often because Minho likes to dance until late in the night but this time was different.

This time he wasn't alone.

Minho saw that his cousin wasn't asleep yet so he shortly went into Hyunjins room and whispered: "Good night, dude!"

Hyunjin was very confused about the fact that Jisung stood beside Minho.

"Wait, wait, come in here for a secound!", the tall boy stood up, made a gesture that the two friends should come in, turned on the lights and closed the door.

"What are you doing here?", he asked Jisung.

"He's staying the night, cause it's too late and dark outside for him to go home alone.", Minho answered.

"Okay, but what were you doing here in the first place?", Hyunjin asked out of curiosity.

"Well, Minho was showing me his dance and we forgot the time, so yeah. I actually didn't have a problem going home but he didn't let me.", Jisung sarcastically looked annoyed.

"Ok, then enjoy your stay!", Hyunjin smiled at Jisung.
"And don't be too loud, the walls are thin!", he then looked at Minho with a teasing face.

"Ugh, shut up!", Minho said while looking disgusted. Jisung just laughed.

"Ok, then let's go to my room!", Minho turned around and pushed Jisung to the door.

Minho went to the room next door and turned on the lights.

"Well this is it. Nothing special but it's practical.", Minho said.

Jisung looked around to see what his friend was holding in his room. It was tiny as he said. He had a bed that was not double sided but also not that small, a desk, a closet and even a TV. The room was mostly in black and white decorated. Minho even had a couple posters of some Kpop Idols who were really good dancers on his wall.

"Your room is really nice, hyung!", Jisung complimented the older.

"Hah, thanks! You can put your jacket here!", Minho chuckled.

"Oh hyung, I have no pyjamas with me and no toothbrush!", Jisung said as if it's the end of the world.

"Don't worry, I'll give you some of my clothes and I'm sure we have an unused toothbrush somewhere.", Minho was trying to calm down his friend.

"Alrigh, thank you!", Ji smiled.
"You're a very nice person! But why are you so mean to Mira and Kira?", he asked.

"They're just really annoying.", Minho answered.

"But they're not, they're really funny and nice!"

"Ji, I have known them for a quite of few years, so I think I know how they are a little better then you do."

"Ok, you're right but-"

"They're just fake people, I wouldn't recommend you to spend time with them. Mira and Kira are only using you, so they can post that they're hanging out with boys and so that their other friends think they're cool. Don't take it personal but it is how it is."

"I think you have a wrong picture of them."

"Alright, it's your choice with whom you're hanging out. I've warned you!" , Minho said while making the bed ready.

"Let's not argue anymore and just get ready for bed!", Jisung suggested.

Minho nodded while he was searching some T-shirt and some shorts he could give to Jisung.