35.

It was early in the morning, the shines of the sun were lightening up the small room the two Korean boys were sleeping in. You could hear the beautiful sounds and songs of the birds outside. What a magnificent and peaceful atmosphere.

*beep beep beep*

The alarm clock was ringing. Jisung forced himself to move his arm and turn it off. He then went back to sleep. Felix was asleep the whole time, he didn't even hear the alarm.

"Wake up boys! I don't want you to leave but your flight is in a few hours!", their grandma came into the bedroom and banged a spoon onto a metal pot to make a loud noise.

"Ahh grandma get out!", both of them whined still half asleep.

"Nope nope, I don't want you to miss your flight. Your parents are going to be very mad.", she now took their blankets away and threw them onto a chair.

"Ugh alright alright!", Felix stood up and went to the bathroom.

"I'm gonna see you at breakfast in 5 minutes!", the grandma said and went out of the room.

What a great start of the day.

"Bro have you seen my hairbrush? I can't find it!", Felix hurried packing his luggage.

"No dude, I'm searching for my charger right now.", Jisung said also stressed out.

"We have literally one hour until our flight! We're so dead!"

"It's okay, there aren't that many people anyway and it's not that far away."

"Still we need to hurry!"

"Obviously! Ah found it!"

"My hairbrush?"

"No my charger dumbass."

"Maan where is it~?!"

After the boys packed their bags they said goodbye to their grandma. She had actually teary eyes even though she would never admit that.

Felix was indeed crying, he loved his almost-grandma so much and he's also a very emotional person.

"Grannie I'm gonna miss you so much!", Felix hugged her while sniffing with his nose.

"It's okay darling, we're going to see each other soon! I'm actually going to visit you in a couple of moths!"

"Really?"

"Yess.", they all were smiling.

Jisung wasn't that emotional so he wasn't crying but he was still sad. He hugged her and they headed off to the airport.

There, their friends were waiting for them to say goodbye too.

The crying Felix ran to his boyfriend as soon as he saw him and gave him a big and long hug. He actually didn't want to let go at all.

Jisung came a little bit later and greeted their friends with a bow.

"Well, here we are.", Jisung said sighing and looking at Minho who was just staring at him.

"Yeahh.", Minho looked down.

"Ah come here.", Jisung stepped forward, opened his arms and went for a hug. The older was surprised for a second but then hugged back tightly.

After their hug Minho opened his backpack and searched for something "I have something for you."

"Oh okay."

"Here, the hoodie you wore that one day, you should take it!"

"The one you had twice!", Jisung exclaimed.

"Yess exactly. Take it as a remembering gift.", Minho gave his friend a little smile.

"Thank you hyung!", the younger gave him another tight hug.

"Other people give toys or something but I thought a hoodie is more practical heh."

"It's perfect, I will wear it very often, thank you!"

They both smiled at each other.

"I actually have something for you too!", Jisung took out a letter with a pink envelope.
"But read it after we're gone! Otherwise it's gonna be really cringey haha.", he scratched the back of his head.

"It's pink.", Minho chuckled.

"Yeah, I'm really sorry but I genuinely couldn't find another envelope!"

"It's okay I'll read it later."

"Last call for the passengers to Soul, Korea! They should get to the check-in right now!", a lady announced through the speakers.

"Oh I guess that's us! Good bye hyung.", Jisung looked Minho right in the eyes. This time Minho hugged him. He held his friend's back as if his life depends on it.

"I will never forget you Hannie!", the dancer whispered in Jisung's ear while they were still hugging.

"Me too hyung!", the younger whispered back.

They pulled apart, Felix and Jisung said goodbye to the other and walked away to the check-in place.

"Look at them go.", Hyunjin said to his cousin while looking at the backs of their friends.

"Yeah."

"Well it's not a goodbye, we'll see them again!"

"You're right. They're in, we should go home now."

What Minho and Hyunjin and even Felix didn't know was that Jisung tried really hard not to cry. He couldn't believe it himself because he rarely cried at things like that but this time it was actually really hard. A tear may or may not have rolled down his cheek.