[22]

Danielle's POV

Danielle's POV

I sit in front of my vanity, pinning the last curl into place smiling happily at my masterpiece.

"Elena, have you got any hairspray?" I walk into her room.

"Yeah, on the side over there," She points to her dresser.

"Thanks," I stand in front of one of her small mirrors, setting my hair in place.

I place the bottle back on the side, turning around to see the Gilbert Watch dial moving frantically.

My eyes widen, "Elena, the watch."

She quickly grabs her phone calling Stefan.

I quickly flee downstairs to the living room, looking for my baseball bat.

"Dani," Elena enters the room, "It's okay. Damon said Stefan left to come here. It must just be him."

I shake my head, a feeling of doubt in my stomach, "I don't know."

Out of nowhere a blur appears throwing Elena roughly against the wall.

The blur focuses into a figure, I begin to panic when they speed in front of me.

"Hello," He chuckles, his hands gripping hold of me, his teeth biting viscously into my neck.

I scream out in fear.

Elena stands up, Stefan bursting into the room.

I fall to my knees, my hand clamping onto my neck tears falling down my cheeks.

"Oh My God," Elena exclaims, "Dani!"

She falls to the ground next to me, Stefan on my other side.

He bites into his wrist, "Dani, you have to drink it, it'll heal you."

I nervously place my lips over his wrist drinking a small amount, before pushing it away in disgust. The metallic taste lingering on my mouth, feeling my wound slowly heal itself.

»»-----------------~~~<>~~~ -----------------««

I finish wiping away my blood as Damon strides in through the front door.

"How'd he get in?" Damon asks instantly.

"He was invited in," I mumbles.