[63]

Dani's PoV

Dani's PoV

I sunbathe outside by a pool, at some hotel near New York, my phone beginning to buzz.

Immediately I pick it up, "Hello."

"Hello, Love," Klaus greets.

I sit up automatically smiling at his voice.

"Klaus, How have you been?" I ask.

"A little lonely, but not that any of that matters," He tells me.

I frown, "Of course it matters. I'm sorry for not being around but we both know that I'm an easy target."

He sighs, "I know."

"So, did you want anything?" I ask.

He chuckles, "Actually yes. Meet us outside your hotel. You, Rebekah and I are going to bring Finn home."

My eyes widen, "You're outside. How did you even know where I am?"

"I'll always know where you are," He responds.

I roll my eyes, "I'll see you in a few minutes."

"Ok, bye Little Wolf."

"Bye Klaus."

I ended the call quickly getting up putting my top and shorts over my bikini. Lifting up my coat and bag, I exit the hotel climbing into the car that pulls up outside.

"So, we gonna go get your sacrificial brother, or not?" I say, putting on my seat belt.

Klaus rolls his eyes driving away.

»»-----------------~~~<>~~~ -----------------««

Klaus and I walk down the high street holding hands spotting Finn and walk up next to him.

"Hello Finn," Klaus greets.

Finn turns to us, "Hello Niklaus. I have nothing to say to you. Or you Danielle."

Klaus smirks, "Well, I'm not here to chat. I will ask you one time though, Where's our mother?"

Finn grins widely stopping slightly, "Gone to find another way to end our abominable lives. And when she does, I will sacrifice myself all over again."